Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

Very nice you got those results in such stormy conditions and since the thunderstorm is affecting the earth you clearly got that, but i believe nothing is random in the energy world but i know what you mean though..

Nice work.

Dan.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

I have wiped up a cpu list.

http://h.imagehost.org/view/0314/Untitled

It will have to be custom built..makes it cheaper anyways and newegg is in the usa and canada while i live in the uk.

All that this list needs is a cd/dvd rom drive..i was gonna pick the samsung sh-s223f..prehaps from an old pc.

Anyways corsair 400w is a good psu..i know i done my research, it won't whine or hiss but then if it does it can be rma'd easy.

You can also overclock the e5200 to like 4ghz which will give it plenty of power..if you need it..but you may need to buy a aftermarket socket 775 cpu cooler along with mx-2 thermal grease for the processer since it is a bit better than arctic silver 5.

Gigabyte is a motherboard manufacturer i would recommend as well as asus.

Or if you need a seperate pc that will just do the job and is not a powerhouse then i recommend an intel atom..prehaps prebuilt for whatever purpose..its cpu power is like that of a pentium 3 or just use your old pc.

I literally spent hours researching because i wanted to build a gaming machine so anyways this one is more suited for general tasks with plenty of power from the intel processer which is the e5200..if it is not enough which will be a very unlikely then you can overclock it easy to like 3.6ghz or 4ghz and oh intel processers are quad pumped... if you had a e8400 which has a fsb of like 1333mhz / 4 it is like 333mhz... and if you wanted to overclock it to 3.6ghz then you need pc6400 800mhz ram divide by 2 and that is 400mhz and regarding the cpu multiplier if you get the fsb to 400mhz or 1600fsb then you get 3.6ghz from the e8400 processer for example.

They overclock very well and run for ages..my expensive q9550 processer is running at 3.6ghz but if you was to overclock a q9550 get a p45 based motherboard ;).
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

newbie123

What is supposed to make the "earth battery" any different from a regular electrochemical battery?   It seems like the voltages observed by 'earth battery' experimenters are pretty much consistent with dirt electrochemical batteries. 

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

jeanna

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 16, 2009, 02:53:07 AM
great ideas!

if someone more familiar would give a list of the things you want to keep track of, i can make a db for you all, with 24 hour web access.

Hi wilby,
Will you program that in a java type language or at least not MS specific? something browser based would be really cool and so much more universal and open...

[soap box.. stepping down now.]

thanks wilby,

jeanna

jeanna

Quote from: altrez on July 16, 2009, 07:38:52 AM
@all

I hooked my scope up to the earth battery and get no readings at all except for some slight ripples in the wave.

Anyone have an idea whey my scope shows almost noting? Its got fresh battery's.

Thanks!

-Altrez
Hi Altrez,
It is the range.

Once you see the ripples click the up arrow until the range shows Mv like 50MV range, then
Switch to the right arrow for a while. then up again.
Once in range you will get all those.

Unless of course that rms instead of peak to peak etc. is displayed or
the ground dc switch got turned on and the ac is off. That is a toggle with a short pulse with your thumb.

Let me know if it still isn't working,

jeanna