Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

@ Bill,
Thankyou, I will take a look see there shortly mate

@freepow,
Good work, you should team up with Bill, make a super investigator out of you yet  ;)
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

IotaYodi

What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

MW383

Manufacturer that will do cotton insulated copper wire.

Paramount Wire Co.
2-8 Central Ave.
East Orange, NJ 07018
Phone: 973-672-0500
http://www.parawire.com/index.html

Basically one needs to order a custom version of what they term as stem wire. In our case it will be a custom order because we want the cotton insulation over bare copper wire and we want a large continuous length of it, not the short pieces of their standard stem wire. Minimum order quantity is 250ft roll. Cost = USD $0.50/ft. They will make you whatever you want basically. My own personal choice was 18ga bare copper with cotton insulation. This created an outside diameter that was close to what my 16ga iron wire was.

I can personally attest to this wire being acceptable for use in the Stubblefield construction (just bare copper and cotton insulation, no other materials that would inhibit electrolytic reactions. It is indeed expensive but it will fit the bill. You will like building coils with this because of less overall hassles.

Tishitang,
I remain aware of resonant inductive system here and am dedicated to building an understanding of the principles you are mentioning. As a former battery industry person this system is indeed a non-performer all by itself. The only part of the electrochemical aspects I am concerned with deal with the ability to easily pick up earth charges. This is my basis for good electrolytic pathways and making sure iron winding can interface with earth well. So other than a few constructional aspects, the voltaic part of the system is secondary in my mind. In a tuned system (resonance, etc...) I see this system being able to pick up a lot of earth charges and that the charges will attach themselves via voltaic system, probably very near to iron. Copper-Iron will do about 1volt in practice no matter what we do, but earth charges entering system should increase current and will probably do so in a gradual buildup as Stubblefield describes. The EB's I have in ground have been steadily building current since install about a month ago. Once we have higher current, we can play lots of games with inductive secondary system, resonance, frequencies, etc.... I see your theories really coming into play at this point. I think that you are really on to these aspects of the system. Your suggestion to ground experiment at this point is best approach. We need to get you some data.

other activities.... I have found a manufacturer of a simple variable square pulse generator. A nifty little kit that may be useful in ground experiments. Frequency adjustable 3Hz-870Khz by changing capacitors. Pulse width also adjustable 0-100%. Board itself will have to be externally powered 9-12vdc (a 9V battery will do). One can then attach seperate power source (like Stubblefield Primary) 0-50vdc and manipulate via frequency / duty cycle adjustments. Board will handle 10A which is more than enough for simple ground experiments. It will at least enable high speed switching of primary in very tunable fashion. For a non-electronics person this may be the easiest way for me to become more useful. I think I might buy one...

, MW383

electricme

@ALL

Excellent work by those who have found suppliers of cotton covered wire, well done everyone.

This morning in bed I was thinking about how would it be possible to see the waves of electrical energy as it is passing by a section of the earth.

Then I thought, if we poke a nail in the earth and read on the DMM its voltage, why not use the same principle in a instrument to display the voltage on a LED, the higher the output from the nail, the harder the transistor turns on, the brighter the LED gets.

I can dream up a small 2 transistor circuit, powered by a 12v gell cell to do this.
Then just make 100 of these circuits, each triggered seperatly by seperate earth energy feeds, which turn on their own LED as the wave passes under a zinc nail in the earth.

I was thinking the probe to be a long piece of thin wood, with zinc or galv nails poking through at 1" up to 12" intervals, (between nails, not depth), connect each nail to the base of a transister, the 12v entering in the Collector, the Emittor output driving a LED. Make an array of 100 LEDs on a base, then see if a wave passes through the LEDs.

It would have to be refined a bit more than that, by limiting resistors to set brightness across all leds so they are equilly bright, and voltage/current limiting, but I don't see any big difficulties.

If this works, great, if it dosent, well nothing lost.

Just had another thought, could a tiny coil be used as the sensor in place of a nail, magnetic field sensor?

Easiest way to assemble this would be to glue all the transistors upside down on the wooden strip board, then solder the parts above them, the wood becomes a heatsink (poor one) lol.

What does everyone think?

@tishatang,
This morning, I will make a start on the transformer in the ground experiment, I will need 3 MOTs, (I want to pulce one and see what happens on my scope to the others) 3 plastic bag, 4 sets of extension cords (already got 5 passing through the kitchen window) ha ha, and a shuvle .
The MOTs and bags are no problem, the extension cords are, got to scrounge around home a bit.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

Cosmicfarmer

Hello just popping in, I should read this forum more! I am left in the dust alot still on page 64!

Anyway just wanted to chat and explain what I did.

I made 4 diode bridges connected to both ends of my ground.  Reading Dr Stiffler's Spatial Energy X shows him with some impressive ground charge rates, and all he did was take a single ground and 2 diodes to each side of cap. so I thought if I had 4 diodes and 2 grounds, and took the difference like that, using the RF diodes INxx48's that I should get some good charge rates.

This junction allows 4 caps to be charged simontaniously.  I put one in for a day and it was raining bad. the bad vibes were out today and all I got was .642 volts on the 650farad caps.  I read something like .670 at the 12 hour mark and at the 24 was reading the lesser number.

basic electronics question ---- Do I need a high resistance acrost the cap to charge it better?

So I am thinking should I trade the RF diodes fast switching speed for the germanium's low current useage?  I dont have a big pile of geraminums around ...

But it is charging, however to go past a volt might take better rod positioning, more patience, or a better diode setup?  I thought that since both grounds have alternating signal that both could possibly be a + or - depending on the cycle or whatever, so I thought a bridge would be good, however I dont know..  Is there tweaking I can do by raising and lowering rods? Its rainy now so ill do it later.

thanks, talk to you later.