Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Jeanna:

That is correct.  Wow, it seems so long ago does it not?  This is the circuit I used, the first one with a supercap, which was totally by accident of course.  Without that little cap, I could not light an LED to save my life.  That accidental discovery changed everything for me.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

tishatang

@CompuTutor
Thanks for the links.  I will give them a try.  Who knows?
My main problem is I have a poor ISP connection.  It is slow and drops data.  I have tried proxy servers to tunnel through, but the connection cannot handle all the extra encryption data.  It either ends up slower than dialup or freezes.  I just replaced my dsl modem last week.  Maybe it was going out and causing data loss?  Will try again with proxy. 

@MW383
Interesting side project.  Zero current switching may come in handy to charge area- has something to do with attracting orgone energy.  What is your reasoning to enclose blue coil with mumetal?

@Bill
Thanks so much for the diagram.  It says a lot to me.   I am sure through a lot of trial and error you came up with this configuration.  I could be wrong, but, you have confirmed exactly the photos of freepow scope shots and have found a way to capture the two predominate freqs!

Freepow photo shows primary strong pulse followed by ringing oscillations at a higher freq.  Your 21 foot distance is quarter wavelength of freq of 11.7Mhz and the distance of 6 feet is quarter wavelength of 41Mhz.  The 21 foot distance is capture the primary pulse and the 6 foot distance is capturing the ringing pulses.  Everything in the photo is positive relative to neg ground.  Therefore explains why the two carbons are pos relative to ground.  If you ignored the middle carbon, you would not capture the extra amps from the ringing.

If you have a scope shot of setup, it should look the same as freepow scope shots.  I hope it does look the same.  This also gives us a preliminary distance of 6 feet between rods to pulse into the ground to charge the surrounding area.  For example, you place two rods into the ground near your setup  and pulse them with a low level small power.  Let it run for a while.  Shut it off and then measure the output of your EER's.  See if you have charged the area and get higher output.  If you had an EB, you would pulse the coil instead of the rods in the ground.  The pulse rate would be a harmonic of 41Mhz.  Divide by even numbers and try 41Khz for example.  The closer you can get to the actual freq, the better.  Good work!!!

@IotaYodi
Don't worry too much about freq to pulse back into the earth.   This will come as we get more data about the natural resonance of the earth.  What I just wrote to Bill is a beginning idea.  What I would do is setup your pulsing coil around your EB to be energized with a relay.  This will give you sharp square waves which are rich in harmonics of all waves.  The earth will respond to those harmonics.  This is what NS did.  Relay conversion details here:

http://www.electronixandmore.com/project/1.html

Chris

Pirate88179

Chris:

I had posted these before, but I am not sure in which topic.  I also made a video, which I know is hard for you to view.  The video is much better to see the massive spikes occurring across the screen.  They do not show up well in the still photos as they appear and disappear all over the place and very fast.  It is these spikes, I believe, that allow me to charge up my B-cap to a higher voltage than this system puts out.

Thank you for your comments and your suggestions.  What you are speaking of is above my head but, I will try my best to follow along.  Hopefully, I can do some more testing soon.

This waveform amazed me as I had not seen anything like it before.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

freepow

@ All

A quick note on my 2 EB's in PVC pipes with caps on both ends,  both of these EB's started to get a white
sort of gum around the (-) steel rod of both of these EB's, yet my other one thats actually in the complete
earth has none of that, I think that these PVC EB's are acting like a normal battery (galvanic), and the one  thats completly in the actuall earth itself is collecting other currents as well, would I be right ????

tishatang

Bill
Those signals look exactly like radio transmission signals.  Is there a strong radio station nearby?  What you might have is a very high freq carrier wave being modulated by voice for example.  If you digitize a sound recording and play it back in a sound editor, the waves forms look just like that.  I don't understand the dark part in the middle?  Is it a camera artifact?  In real time, was the middle part empty?

Anyway, whatever it is, it is man made 90% sure.  If the modulation is in the audible range, record it using your computer and play it back and see what it sounds like?  You may have to run the whole thing through a diode and record the top half only for another try.

If you could expand the signal out into fine detail, it might show the high freq carrier wave, calculate its freq.  The freq might reveal the source, like a local station or military base?  Maybe a neighbor is a ham radio operator?

Another indication it is man made is it only happens occasionally.  The earth for the most part should be consistent.

It really helps in the future, if everyone try and pin down the freqs you are seeing on the scope shots.  It will help determine between the earth energy and interference from man.  What are the natural resonances of the earth besides the low freq ones?