Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Electrical Energy Datalogging Experiments

Started by Pirate88179, July 14, 2009, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altrez

Quote from: jeanna on July 15, 2009, 12:28:41 PM
Copper and zinc are .8 in a glass, if I recall, so you are fine there. I got 1.03 last night when I tool those shots.
I do not see the voltage on the scope, though. I use my dmm for that.

First use the left key until you see a line.
The scope needs to be set for a very small voltage... so use the up key until you see a wiggle on the line.
Then you are in the range.
Keep going up until you see some good action.
It is usually in the 50mv /div range.

Once there go to the right. This takes you to a higher and higher frequency between the markers.

Do you know about the markers?

jeanna

Thank you :) Yes I do you showed me the markers. I will take those tests soon :)

Thanks!

-Altrez

electricme

@All,
I want to thank everyone for their posting so far, everyone is doing very well here, the information is excellent, already there is another person who PM me and wants the http address so I will do this shortly. :D

But first I have to make a hurried trip away for a few hours, to visit a friend out in the sticks.
Got a phone call for help last night, so he is getting a free B&S engine, a farmer down on his luck, hope he can put it to good usage.

I will catch up here when I return.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

Pirate88179

Here are some scope shots of my earth battery.  These were taken today, 07-15-09 @ 8:55 cst.  Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky, USA
36 degrees, 56 minutes, 15 seconds North Latitude
86 degrees, 26 minutes, 53 seconds West Longitude

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

infringer

Do you do all of your testing at night to eliminate the fact that photons penetrate deep beneath the earths surface?

If not this is where I would strictly do testing on dark nights yes a bit difficult but it eliminates the fact that it may not be a slight solar related reaction.

That is my thoughts worthless I know and most likely already said the earth battery is interesting but at the same time a tough thing to make happen in useful quantities.

Thank You for sharing and testing.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Pirate88179

Now this is what I got when I tried to isolate what I saw as 3 different waves on the same pattern.  I just slowed down the sec/div. and increased the volts/div. and got this!!  It took a lot of fine tuning and tweaking but this waveform froze perfectly and remained very solid and steady.

07-15-09 @ 8:55 cst. 
36 degrees, 56 minutes, 15 seconds North Latitude
86 degrees, 26 minutes, 53 seconds West Longitude

Bill

Infringer:

You call 5kw not useful?  I can put that to good use I assure you.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen