Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The expanding universe and Dark Energy.

Started by deltadrone, July 16, 2009, 01:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How old is our unverse anyway?

13 to 15 billion years
0 (0%)
over 15 billion, not first time its happened
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 30, 2009, 01:50:45 PM

deltadrone

Planets being pushed by Dark Energy ie;ZPE-space-energy.

The universe is said to be expanding because Dark Energy(DE) is pushing on what little matter there is in this universe. Forcing it away from the center of its orientation(big bang).  This I believe.  If this is true then this energy must not be able to pass through matter, or at least not all of it. We also have to say that any light or energy wave which can not pass through matter would also be pushing on the same matter whether it is visible or dark matter. So, if this Dark Energy cannot pass through matter then some of the matter coming in contact with it that matter would become charged with this Zero Point Energy, like the earth.  A mass having an  iron core would then become like a resistor would it not?. Also the DE along with any other energy pushing on our planet might be causing the slow down of the earth's 24hr rotation. This would happen  because of the resistances (or friction if you like) that the DE would place on our world.  Nothing is free, something has to push back.  "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction". 
        Let's think about this Dark Energy that's supposedly pushing us outward from the center of the universe. It is a wave, just like is light is a wave, and once this wave, however massive it is, passes us by what then? I mean as time passes so does light so does this ZPE.  When looking into the mist of our universe we are looking back in time, we all know this. But we don't understand what little information we get from deep space.  Hell the center of the universe might be a huge pulsing mass. Sending all kind of energy  pulses out through space, and the only reason we haven't seen it, is because it only happens every 13.6 billion years.  However there will come a time when all the visible and non visible light from the big bang will have passed by us.  Of course our sun will no longer be.  What happens now when there is nothing pushing matter away? Does the vacuum of space(which is also matter), and all matter in this universe  just stops where it is. Or does gravity from the masses start pulling on each other causing all the dead suns, planets, dark matter and vacuum to coalesce into one large mass only to repeat a big bang. But what happens to this Dark Energy? Does it continue it's outward expanse forever? Well I could say no, that somehow it collapse along with all matter to form another big bang but I don't think that is the case.  I think that this dark energy is just like visible light,once it passes it is gone and it's energy dissipates.  You have to give something up from the big bang. Either matter or energy and I elect energy.
     What I am saying is Dark Energy or ZPE how ever you like to say it, is a static electrical discharge caused from the big bang. An electrical harmonics of sort.  Without this discharge, the universe would be 2/3 smaller than it is and matter and would fall back in on itself rather quickly.                       
     Just like any kind of energy, it is its nature to become null, sort of speak.  As this DE passes by matter deep within the center of our universe. Matter looses it's push from DE and becomes attracted by the strongest gravity source. Thus begins the coalescing of galaxies closes to the center of the universe. This would also mean that the universe would start becoming void of that 2/3 of itself starting in the center where there is no more DE to speak of and working it's way outward. 
     Being unable to see what is happening right now in the center of the universe we will never know.  We do know that the universe is expanding and as long as we have ZPE here on earth then we have our prof. that it is expanding.
           ZPE or Dark Energy, I believe is the an static electrical harmonics of the universe's creation. That moment when the bang banged. Like clapping your hands creates a concussion and sound waves at the same time. So the bang created an static electrical wave along with all the other gama,delta,charly,tango waves too.  This energy is charging our planet like a coil allowing us to redirect a small amount of ZPE to run a car, (Tesla), or other devices.         

Just my wild thoughts on this subject.

Deltadrone / July 16th, 2009

deltadrone

Quote from: deltadrone on July 16, 2009, 01:50:45 PM

Sorry ??? DRAFT.  Post 7/17/09

Deltadrone / July 16th, 2009

deltadrone

Quote from: deltadrone on July 17, 2009, 03:18:54 AM

The universe is said to be expanding because Dark Energy is pushing on what little matter there is in this universe.  Forcing it away from the center of its orientation(big bang).  This I believe is correct.  If this is true then this energy must not be able to pass through matter, or at least not all of it.  We also have to say that any light or energy wave which can not pass through matter would also be pushing on the same matter whether it is visible or dark matter. So, if this Dark Energy cannot pass through matter then some of the matter coming in contact with this energy would become charged with what some call "Zero Point Energy", like the earth is.  A mass having an  iron core would then become like a resistor would it not?  Also the Dark Energy along with any other energy pushing on our planet might be causing the slow down of the earth's 24hr rotation.  This would happen because of the resistances (or friction if you like) that the Dark Energy would place on our world.  Nothing is free, something has to push back.  "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".
        Let's think about this Dark Energy that's supposedly pushing us outward from the center of the universe. It is a wave, just like light is a wave, and once this wave, however massive it is, passes us by what then? I mean as time passes so does light so will this Dark Energy.  When looking into the mist of our universe we are looking back in time, we all know this. But we don't understand what little information we get from deep space.  (Hell the center of the universe might be a huge pulsing mass. Like a giant pulsar of some kind.  Spitting out matter every 13.5+ billion years like a heart beat.  Sending all kinds of energy, including Dark Energy pulsing through out space with a cycle keeping DE through out space.  Reason we haven't seen it? Maybe its mid-way through it never ending beat).  According to my explanation there will come a time when all the visible and non visible light from the big bang will have passed by us.  What happen now when there is nothing pushing matter away? Does the vacuum of space (which is also matter), and all the rest of the matter in this universe just stop where it is? Or does gravity from the masses start pulling on each other causing all the dead suns, planets, dark matter, black holes and vacuum to coalesce into one large mass only to repeat a big bang?  What happens to this Dark Energy? Does it continue it's outward expanse forever?  Well I could say no, that somehow it collapses along with all matter to form another big bang but, I don't think that is the case.  I think that this dark energy is just like visible light.  Once it passes, it is gone and it's energy dissipates or, spreads thinner if you wish.  You have to give something up from a big bang.  Either matter, or energy and I elect energy.
     What I am saying is Dark Energy or ZPE how ever you like to say it, is a static electrical discharge caused from the big bang.  An electrical harmonics of sort.  Without this discharge, the universe would be 2/3 smaller than it is and matter and I am guessing, would fall back in on itself rather quickly.                       
     Just like any kind of energy, it is its nature to become null, so to speak.  As this Dark Energy passes by matter deep within the center of our universe, matter loses it's push from Dark Energy and becomes attracted by the strongest gravity source. Thus begins the coalescing of galaxies closest to the center of the universe. This could also mean that the universe would start becoming void of that 2/3 of itself.  Starting in the center where there is no more Dark Energy to speak of as it works it's way outward forcing the universes mass to rejoin.
     Being unable to see what is happening right now in the center of the universe we will never know.  We do know that the universe is expanding and as long as we have ZPE here on earth then we have our proof.
          Dark Energy or ZPE, I believe is the static electrical harmonics of the universe's creation. That moment when the bang banged.  Like clapping your hands creates a concussion and sound waves at the same time.  So the bang created an static electrical wave along with all the other gamma, delta, charlie, tango waves along with them.  This energy is charging our planet like a coil allowing us to redirect a small amount of Dark Energy to run a car, (Tesla), or other devices.

I also believe the center of our universe is today a very large mass which is creating this Dark Energy unlike the earths magnetic fields, it envelopes all the universe.  To proof this you would need to find where space is not expanding or, has reverse it's direction.  This would indicate rotation of the universe.  If so, around what?       
Maybe another time.

Deltadrone / July 17th, 2009