Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Witts.ws transformer plan

Started by lltfdaniel1, July 19, 2009, 11:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

@All
From a concerned scientist that built this exact design a few decades ago
Qoute
Be careful...

I just looked at the Witts documents. There is nothing new there. The design shown will run at extreme low efficiency.

Folks that have built this make the same mistakes. They don't use the results and math correctly.

There is one fact all MEG inventors can't seem to understand. Once the magnetic circuit is complete it cannot be broken when travelling through a loop of metal. The control coils will only compress the flux. They will not reverse it.
There are ways to make it work better but I don't see any in the documents
End Quote
I suppose Stephans 'show the vids 'approach is VERY important before proceeding here

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

lltfdaniel1

Well i decided to buy it anyway and to show people what i got.

I was expecting like some 100 page book but nevermind....regarding zpe you have to be 100% upfront with nothing being hidden and to do that well it has to be open source.

I am basiclly gathering substance from ebooks like Viktor Schauberger but already done that and will soon get a book about Mr Keely and will share it which will help with principles to be able to think like how they done it at the time.

People who show there zero point/energy from the vaccum is teaseing....then all of this doubt comes around but i still have 100% faith.

If i had some zero point energy from the vaccum and were to open source it..i would give full documentation along with the education process and faqs and high quality videos along with revealing everything like moving it off the table and such so people won't have to email you and only then will you not need a factory and be successful and powerful enough to finally blow it out of the water so to speak.

The thing is at the moment we know we can get electric from the earth..sure a few milli amps and a few volts there but it does not exactly mean that you can not get more...it is just a gradual process as well as other circuits but you got to see the big picture though obviously along with the help of other experimenters.

Me well i am someone with skill c...i know stuff about custom building of computers and various brands of like motherboard, psu, cpu, graphics cards, hdd, cd dvd drive and computer case and ram and am learning from other peoples questions and answers..i now know for certain what ohms is...it is basiclly the load that causes that which causes the volts or whatever to drop a bit at the source end, but then i do read alot and i do have an idea what people are talking about so to speak.

So if you tune into any radio broadcast signal so to speak whether that is a local radio station or the earth's it self well since electric powers the radio and rf is basiclly like electric..then you can turn rf into electric..dc to be exact, but for me i got to be 100% certain.

The reason why universities or whatever don't explore this is because they don't feel the need...it is this sense of bleh we know we can get alot of electric from the earth..but we are not like children..experimenting with reason but peter grandics did to be fair regarding the pyramid..but there are people out there who are prehaps scientists who do explore it.

If i had the resources that scientists have..first off i would get whatever to monitor the earths weather..and its frequency and then learn how to extract it via rf and other means and other ways to get more of it.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

Hman

Here are the videos.  Everything is not in the open and you can't see all the parts....but he does "close the loop" for self-generating power which is always good to see...

http://www.witts.ws/videos.html

dankie

A friend of mine bought the plans and made the MEG , he followed the instructions to the letter and did not get OU .

That doesnt mean you shoudldnt try it , Its a strange and complex device , many things can go wrong .

lltfdaniel1

-

Something about copyright.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)