Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

polarized water, is the whole point.

Started by nitinnun, July 21, 2009, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

In support of GK,
How can one call himself open minded if he limits his vision to looking in the familiar places for new discoveries?

Farrah Day

People are missing the point here, I reiterate:

QuoteI mean you can't seriously be giving credence to someone who purports to have been an angel in a past life, living a 5D existence!

I guess it depends on just how open-minded you are, and what rationale lies behind that open-mindedness. However, having someone claiming to be a 'former' angel tell you that he is going to hunt you down like an animal and gut you with a rusty knife, must be pushing the boundaries of open-mindedness for most intelligent folk.

How open-minded do you think anyone can be before reality becomes just an illusion and they lose all footing in the real world? 

There is nothing wrong with being open-minded, but we have to keep things real... or else like nitinnum, we have some form of mental breakdown and lose the plot altogether.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

nitinnun

farrah day.

i have already said, that you are thoroughly unwelcome in any thread i create.

this is MY thread.
and you are imposing upon it.

your IGNORANCE,
your NARROW MINDED smack talk,
is the bane of anyone who ever tried to improve the world.

because change, is the method of growth.
ESPECIALLY change, which is seen as radical or strange.

and YOU are saying that the only "valid" idea, is what "currently exists".
which is not change, at all.

not only are you rejecting my non-mainstream ideas,
but you are doing it viciously, destructively, and pointlessly.

the only complaint that deserves to exist, is a constructive complain.

and there is NOTHING constructive,
about your abusive,
narrow minded,
insolent,
presumptuous,
self-centered bullying !

if this were an official debate, than you would have been disqualified a long time ago.

if not for your blatant ad hominem (the WEAKEST and WORST possible response to another human being),
than for your unceasing negativity.

and if not for your uncreasing negativity,
than because you have no point.
and are contributing NOTHING but empty words.
AKA nothing but dead weight.
AKA nothing worth reading.

they don't let people stay in debates, when they are just blowing around air.

in case i am STILL not getting it through your rock solid, not-listening skull,
i will make it crystal clear:

FARRAH DAY, GO AWAY !
FARRAH DAY, GO AWAY !
FARRAH DAY, GO AWAY !
FARRAH DAY, GO AWAY !
FARRAH DAY, GO AWAY !
FARRAH DAY, GO AWAY !

and do not return !
FOR YOU ARE COMPLETELY UNWANTED !

and the same goes for newbie 123.
AKA farrah day in disguise.

Farrah Day

Somewhat unfortunately for you this is an open forum, so I too can speak my mind... and there's not much you can do about it really is there?

QuoteYOU are saying that the only "valid" idea, is what "currently exists".
which is not change, at all.

I am saying nothing of the sort, I'm simply speaking up against your insanity.

Quotenot only are you rejecting my non-mainstream ideas,
but you are doing it viciously, destructively, and pointlessly.

I do not reject mainstream ideas at all. It's just that when former 'angels' are talking about past existences in 5D worlds, and the Egyptians filling up the Great Pyramid with water, then emptying the... what was it neutral water back into the Nile and then... threatening to gut me with a rusty knife, well a certain negativity towards you is bound to arise.

I take it you learned very little as an angel then? Not exactly top of the class, eh?

Quoteif this were an official debate, than you would have been disqualified a long time ago.

You'd make a good politician... simply disqualify anyone who tries to highlight utter madness and bring a little sanity to things. Genius!

So basically, my point is this: If you're gonna come on these forums with this kind of nonsense and call it NEWS; if you're gonna talk a load of old bollocks and expect people to be in awe of your wisdom... well I should have a rethink.

Mind you, your in good company - this forum abounds with wackos like you.  In fact the greatest competition of all seems to be for the lowest IQ status.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

Mk1

@farrah day

The pisces era is almost over , stop acting like a fish,not being able to liberate your mind from self induced dogma ,doesn't give you any right or any credit, we all went to school , learned the same shit , you are not special or brighter just adjusted to your world .We all have been there , knowing all... now we still prefer crazy theory , so we don't really care what you think , but since you do it so well , there is always someone to reply to your ego .

Yes some may seem to be wack jobs , but then let me ask you where can you find the brighter mind of hour era , if not in the insane asylum , yes so bright we are too dump for them ... they just can't adjust to this crazy world .

go learn the bacis,  mason , haunebu , Ed , swastica , isi ra el

Don't feel left out because some are already liberation there mind .