Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

polarized water, is the whole point.

Started by nitinnun, July 21, 2009, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrah Day

Quoteand i think you meant then instead of than. than makes no sense in that context as it is a comparator.

No I didn't mean 'then' instead of 'than'. Of course it makes no sense Wilby... read the first line of the first post on this thread and maybe the penny will drop... or perhaps you didn't bother to read the first post of nonsense - couldn't say I blame you for that.

Incidentally, if we're being pedantic, that's a capital 'I' and a capital letter is used when starting a new sentence. Come on... keep up, for heavens sake I only missed an 's' out of 'professional'!

Yes, I was rude, but then Nitinnun is talking utter crap, so which is the lesser of the two evils? At least I'm not intentionally misleading people. Furthermore, if you're going to post this sort of junk you deserve what you get. No doubt, I could have put it more eloquently, but why beat about the bush or waste good words on someone with this kind of mentality. However I'd put it, ultimately I would have been making exactly the same point.

If you're more worried about my manners than the level of irresponsible nonsense posts around here then you've clearly got issues of you're own that need to be addressed.

Do-gooders like you simply provide fuel for the retards - why encourage them?

I'll certainly be blaming the likes of you and Mk1 if Nitinnum in his wisdom now feels the need to continue posting and becomes another inevitable pain in the ass.

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 22, 2009, 08:36:28 AM
No I didn't mean 'then' instead of 'than'. Of course it makes no sense Wilby... read the first line of the first post on this thread and maybe the penny will drop... or perhaps you didn't bother to read the first post of nonsense - couldn't say I blame you for that.

Incidentally, if we're being pedantic, that's a capital 'I' and a capital letter is used when starting a new sentence. Come on... keep up, for heavens sake I only missed an 's' out of 'professional'!

Yes, I was rude, but then Nitinnun is talking utter crap, so which is the lesser of the two evils? At least I'm not intentionally misleading people. Furthermore, if you're going to post this sort of junk you deserve what you get. No doubt, I could have put it more eloquently, but why beat about the bush or waste good words on someone with this kind of mentality. However I'd put it, ultimately I would have been making exactly the same point.

If you're more worried about my manners than the level of irresponsible nonsense posts around here then you've clearly got issues of you're own that need to be addressed.

Do-gooders like you simply provide fuel for the retards - why encourage them?

I'll certainly be blaming the likes of you and Mk1 if Nitinnum in his wisdom now feels the need to continue posting and becomes another inevitable pain in the ass.
i did read his first post and 'then' yours. your excuse doesn't seem to wash. i'm wondering why if you knew it was wrong at that time you chose to quote 'spare' instead of 'than'?

since we are being pedantic. capitalization of proper nouns or the starting word of a sentence has no affect on the meaning or interpretation, spelling a word wrong or misusing a word does. i've had this argument with pedants like you before, confusing the difference between misusing and/or misspelling a word, and choosing to not be so vain and arrogant as to give myself a 'title of nobility' by capitalizing a proper noun. as i noted in said argument, if you can't tell where a sentence starts and stops by the punctuation, you're stupid. so to summarize, i would recommend not missing a thing if you are putting yourself in that 'intelligent minds' category at the same time you are pissing down someone's back telling them it's raining. if you are going to try to be all superior, at least use the spell check or you look like an ass.

the lesser evil? you are comparing apples to unicorns as usual. speaking out loud regardless of whether it is 'utter crap' (which is by the way, subjective...) or not is certainly not 'evil'. not that i believe in 'evil', but if either of the two could be considered 'evil', being rude would be. furthermore if you're going to post such 'junk' (ie: rude) you deserve what you get.

assumption and conjecture, but that's your forte isn't it?

i'm a 'do-gooder' now? wow that's the first time i've been called that. name calling appears to be another forte of yours. why encourage them? are you referring to nit, mk, someone else, yourself? oh never mind, the penny just dropped  ::) the only 'encouragement' i have offered in this thread is to encourage you to be less rude. point in fact, i haven't said a word to those others, thus you must mean yourself.

edit: blame whatever you wish...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Farrah Day

Are you for real? I mean, you're joking right...?

Quotecapitalization of proper nouns or the starting word of a sentence has no affect on the meaning or interpretation, spelling a word wrong or misusing a word does

Well I guess if you can't even find the 'caps shift' you might not understand the meaning of the word professional if it's missing an 's'.

But really, don't you talk a complete load of old bollocks - I guess Mk1 and Nitty are in good company with you.  That said I do find you somewhat entertaining. ;)

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

pcjunkie

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 22, 2009, 10:46:53 AM
Are you for real? I mean, you're joking right...?

Well I guess if you can't even find the 'caps shift' you might not understand the meaning of the word professional if it's missing an 's'.

But really, don't you talk a complete load of old bollocks - I guess Mk1 and Nitty are in good company with you.  That said I do find you somewhat entertaining. ;)
not joking at all, your rudeness is entirely uncalled for.

finding vs. using the caps lock is not the same thing, furthermore it is irrelevant as i am not the one calling people 'retards' and then misspelling words. i hope you grasp this not so subtle difference... i understood the meaning quite perfectly, you're mind just isn't 'intelligent' enough to see the importance of dotting your i's and crossing your t's and using spell check while you are acting all superior.

i find you entertaining too. full of assumptions and conjecture, just like so many other 'intelligent minds' around here. i like how you didn't address any of the points i raised or my questions and i especially like the way you twist stuff so wickedly, like how you made it my fault if a 'retard' posts, because i 'encouraged' her/him somehow, even though i have only encouraged you to be less rude.  ::) that one was classic. you aren't my ex wife are you?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe