Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

Is it a kit?  It looks like it comes built!  Anyways that thing looks like it is very acurate.  Bruce's TPU would need 3 of these though...Is this what you will use on your TPU replication?

Yucca

Quote from: stprue on September 17, 2009, 12:13:50 PM
Is it a kit?  It looks like it comes built!  Anyways that thing looks like it is very acurate.  Bruce's TPU would need 3 of these though...Is this what you will use on your TPU replication?

Yes I think you can get the DDS module as a kit, bottom of this page:
http://www.pongrance.com/dds.html

The beauty of these DDS kits is that they are very accurate, but even better they can be phase locked by tying the crystal clocks together.

I think you only need two accurate signal sources; I thought Bruce is saying you need 3 frequencies but only two of these are defined, these are 115kHz and 222kHz, then these two intermodulated frequencies when mixed with a third freq. (any freq depending on collector loop size) they will produce duplicate large constructive interference (kicks?).

p.s.
For a cheap genny, you can get purer freq by using opamps instead of 555 squares with smoothing filters, the cost would be similar and the parts count would be similar, this doc shows you how to build opamp sin oscillators all the way up to quadrature (4 phase):

http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/apps/msp/journal/aug2000/aug_07.pdf

Yucca.

edit:
If I replicate ala bruces instructions then I would initially using what I have, not perfect because the frequency output is not very stable in terms of radio quality.

But I want to get one or two of those DDS kits anyway, boxing them up with OP amped outputs would make a really nice bit of kit for the lab and would probably sell for more on ebay than the build cost.

stprue

That's some great info Yucca, thank you so much.  Those DDS don't need to be coded do they?  It looks like you adjust them with a pot!

P.S. What would you use for the 3rd signal source?

Yucca

Quote from: stprue on September 17, 2009, 02:15:58 PM
That's some great info Yucca, thank you so much.  Those DDS don't need to be coded do they?  It looks like you adjust them with a pot!

P.S. What would you use for the 3rd signal source?

Hi Sptrue,

The DDS kits come with precoded microcontroller chip as part of the kit, if you blow it he will sell you another chip at a reasonable price. They are adjusted with an optical shaft encoder, a transparent disk with radial black sectors which a LED shines through and 2 photodiodes looks from the other side, as you turn pulses are generated which the micro acts upon, they dont wear out.

For the third signal source in the TPU scheme as far as Bruce sees it, you need to tune a loop antenna (inner collector) to some frequency using a cap and a smaller trimmer cap for tweaking, so you don't need a third source, the third frequency is a passive component (the LC tank of the inner collector unit). When the 3 freqs are working correctly then theoretically you can draw power from the DC biased outer collector and the more power you draw the more reinforcement, perfect tuning would result in runaway regardless of draw and failure of some part. I think adaptive tuning would be the answer for optimal performance, a microcontroller could achieve this by switching an 8bit power2 trimmer capacitance bank over the inner collector.

I so hope  Bruces ideas are the good stuff, even if they aren't I totally respect him for pushing the thought envelope. His excel spreadsheat does look very interesting, at the moment I can't quite comprehend the ramifications, but something in me says it is worth checking out, I have dreamed about it for several nights, my brain trying to undestand.

P.S. to all:
Don't worry, I will still be keeping experimenting with Smiths ideas. It's a whole new realm to me. When working with HV RF you can't just hook your dandy instruments up to it. A neon bulb is a mans best friend in this realm. It's an exotic area and one that is quite new to me, I'm enjoying it, spent over 3 hours last night with coils, grounding combos and neon sniffers, lots to learn here!

Peterae

Hi Yucca
Wow that is a real pro build.

I am very pleased with the LCR meter it was £143 but a bit cheaper than the other one which was about £700 for a slightly better spec.

Anyone interested here's the meter ebay link, i will never need to worry about accurate LCR values again.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300343133926&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I have already played a little with a AD9835 and build 2 modules that plug into a cpu board.
Maybe my next controller will need 3 of these if i decide to go down Bruces path.

Here's a video of my last controller which i built to study the phase delaye bifilar coil experiment of Spherics and hence used to study the kick.

http://rapidshare.com/files/281469262/SPH100Controller.asf

I used a 8mhz 18F1320 Pic 100% machine language, and the maths to display the freq using an LTC6903 chip for the signal gen chip was quiet a challenge i ended up writing my own fast maths routines upto 12 decimal points using BCD as the floating point routines available were way too slow.

Peter