Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Ok, I'm, also confused. I saw video in which Don says about L1 of internal PVC tube of this device should be exactly 1/4 of wire length used for L2 coil or external coil and that would simplify computation of resonant frequency because secondary would be almost tuned in such case.

Peterae

forest yer it's not so easy from what Don says and what is seen,
A few examples
That picture of the 0.047uf 6kv secondary cap is taken from a still frame as the camera zooms into it, at the time the camera zooms in he says the cap is 0.5uf LOL

another

He says the big paper/oil caps are wired in series when it is clear they are in parallel , he says they are 8uF 2kv, i bet they are 8kv 2uF LOL

One thing for sure i have counted the turns that primary coil is 5 turns on a 2 inch pipe and is therefore a lot smaller than the 19-20 turns 3 inch secondary so i guess it is indeed a quarter length.

But is it a quarter length including the tails or just the 5 turns?
I think it has to be including the tails, but does this make sense from a theoretical sense.
Peter

Yucca

Quote from: Peterae on September 22, 2009, 02:16:42 PM
OK i have found where Don says the primary needs to be an even division of the secondary wire length so it doesn't need to be a quarter, so my question is does this include the tails.
In Don's device i am building the primary has quiet long tails.

Peter

I have found through experiment that the wire length does seem to have an observeable effect, I didn't believe this at forst but it does seem so.

The sniffer coils I have ben placing around my rig seem best when the wire length is the same as the secondary wire length. I trim the sniffers with a small variable cap (like found in transistor radios). When the wire length is the same I find the neon is the brightest when I tune the cap for matched resonance. The cap is tuned very low only slightly over the C of the excited neon. Why wire length would be important I do not understand because you can pull any length wire L into resonance by tuning C, but it does seem to give stronger coupling when wire length is mathced, curious?

another off topic photo below, the proto gui for "TriForce" my planned 3 chan 0...60MHz pure sin sig gen. I will probably start another thread on this system I'm building to stop this thread being derailed (sorry for derailment so far)

edit for peter:
The tail length might be important, my sniffers have no tail just a neon and variable C directly on the circumference.

xee2

@ Peterae

A few things you may already know but just in case.

1. Any short duration pulse will generate harmonics which depend on the pulse shape (Fourier transform provides solution if you know how to use that). A early technique of generating high frequencies was to use a pulse to generate harmonics and then capture the energy in one of the harmonics with a resonant circuit. He may have been doing something like that.

2. Tesla coil secondary is an LC resonant circuit, not a 1/4 resonant circuit. They work different.

3. At RF frequencies the leads are part of the circuit unless they are much less than a wavelength.

Peterae

Hi Yucca

Do i include the tails length as well as the 5 turns wire length to equal 1/4 of my secondary wire length.

nice GUI is that a dot matrix display, i ask because how did you get the menu at the bottom, what is the processor.