Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterae

Hi xee2

No i am sorry so far i haven't had a chance to even power my setup, some things came up a while ago which caused me shut down my operation temporarily, but soon i will be in a position to start up again.

This is the first opertunity i have had to even log on for quiet some time and try to catch up with what has been happening.

Peter

forest

My little theory,correct me if I'm totally wrong because I'm not EE.
In Tesla coil voltage and current are at 90 degrees to each other, besides current is tiny.However because of potential is high we can take free "dead" electrons from air or ground or water ,whatever.
Still current is in incorect angle to voltage. The magic trick is to have phase change of voltage or to produce an "echo" voltage by using of resonant cicuit on secondary with resonant frequency shifted a bit from resonant frequency of primary.
After looking at Don device  I believe that his secondary coil is divided into phase changing circuit (with capacitor) and antenna catching air electrons. Diode now causes unidirectional flow of them and voltage produced on second diode is "fooling" capacitor which converts them (phase changed voltage and ambient electrons)
into real power accumulated in.

He he , nice theory but taken absoluely from the Moon  ;D
Just to "rush" this dead thread

Thaelin

Have you considered what might be echoing back from the dead end of the coil?
I have had to test coax cables and when the connectors are put on wrong, the signal
would bounce back with a vengeful attitude. Is he mixing this bounce in some way. Just
my thoughts.

thay