Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bourne

Quote from: minde4000 on November 08, 2009, 04:54:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UojMvCN3gck

Are these new or old deleted videos? Thanks.

Minde

After watching the first 2 in the series something rang a bell...it took some time to put my finger on it but I think the voice of the interviewer is the same as in the 3 WITTS videos

What do you think??

And watching this again makes a lot more sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkBNzXPy_p4

In this video he mentions 5 tuned inductors in the main generator, (2 main coils 1 interrupter and 2 pick up coils maybe!)

He also says that the energy is all around... i.e. ambient

Do you think the Witts dudes picked up Dons pdf (as is now) back in the 80's and have been working on things ever since??

Just a thought :)
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.

bw

the five part video noted above is from a 1998 workshop, I bought the dvd titled "The Don Smith Energy Device"  about a year ago and this is it.  I know Don is for real, smart too.  When he realized the battle of getting u.s. patents he went to the largest companys in the world and allowed them to incorporate his designs into their products in exchange for a piece of the company and a seat on their boards.  I am still trying to get my nst copy of his unit to make real power.   The power is there for sure but how to catch it as it returns to ambient is my question.  I get tiny sparks on secondary coil so I know power is available.  I'm going to next try a dimmer switch like Don uses.  Perhaps this will allow me to tune the output of the nst to match coil resonance.

xee2

@ bw

What company was he on the board of directors of?