Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xee2

@ bw

Thank you. Unfortunately, that does not provide the names of the companies so there is no way to verify the truth of these claims.

bw

Paul-R

News on air coils from a Radiant Energy Yahoo group:

"I just spoke to a representative at Barker & Williamson and he said he's been considering making another run of 3064 coils. If you're interested, go to their site and send either an email or place your order. He plans to make another run (he didn't stipulate how many in a run) sometime in December... "

http://www.bwantennas.com/coils/mini.htm

Peterae

Ok guys not much been happening around here i see  :'(

I now have a new work bench and am slowly setting up to start some tests.

Today i have been number crunching my coils parameters to try and get a ball park for resonance points.

Unfortunately the GDO i bought has ceased working correctly, i had always suspected it wasn't right but the Osc now doesn't work above 100mhz and is way out of calibration, and after checking out the circuit, i suspect it's the osc transistor which is no longer available  >:( and there's no adjustments for calibration should i find a close equivalent, so i will need to look into this some more yet to find a good replacement transistor.

So i cannot use the GDO for getting the res freq of my primary and secondary, so i have moved onto using the same value caps Don used to get an idea how close my coils tuning will be.

First my primary Inductance is 2.20uH 5 turns and Don uses a 0.20uF cap to tune this, this calculates out at a Resonant Frequency of 239.935kHz

The nearest cap i had was 0.1 so i paralleled 2 up and measured them with my cap meter which gave a reading of 184.66nF.
I then hooked up my sig gen and scope and looked for the resonant point which turned out to be 252.53kHz
When i put my cap and inductance value into the calculator it gave a theoretical res freq of 249.702KHz which is pretty dam close to what i am getting, so i now know the tuned primary freq.

My next job was to compare my secondary inductance and use the 47nF cap value Don used to see if my secondary Res Freq would be close.
It wasn't DOH.
My secondary inductance is 16.06uH for the 20 turns but with a 47nF cap to get a theoretical res freq of 249.702kHz i would need an inductance value around 9.3uH ish which would equate to my secondary having 13 turns not 20, but Don didnt have 13 turns he had (I counted 19) so something is wrong and doesnt add up at this point in time.

I will also say that my primary coil uses 86cm length of wire and my secondary currently uses 513.5cm, now if it's true that don used 4 time his primary length for his secondary then my secondary should be 344cm.

Interestingly each turn of my secondary coil uses 25.675cm of wire now if i multiply this by 13 i get 333.775cm which is fairly close to 4 times my primary length.

So either my coil dimensions are totally wrong or Don didnt tune his secondary to his primary and didn't use 4 times the wire length for his secondary.

I need to think on this some more to work out why.
HELP!!!!!

forest

It's obvious to me that we can't compute Don device parameters from just video as a source.
Do you have exactly the same NST ?