Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

Quote from: Peterae on November 29, 2009, 06:55:37 AM
Hi marco
I have ordered the book Don references to with the charts but it has not arrived yet.

I am slowly getting to the point where i can progress, my main concern so far has been getting my coils to the right dimensions.

I have just powered up using a sig gen and a 200nF cap across my primary, i wanted to see what i would get on an untuned secondary coil.

I have attached 2 FFT shots

I am not yet ready to power this with an NST as it hasn't arrived yet but soon.

Peter

Looks great Peter...but how do you keep your work desk so clean  ;D

Peterae

Hi stprue
Simple i only built it last week :), rest assured it will be the last time i post a picture of it that clean  ;D

minde4000

@All

As far as I understand Don Smith device is using quarterwave length receiver with a EXECT coil copy of receiver being "untuned" part of L2 wich act as VIRTUAL GROUND for first L2 part. If both L2 parts were tuned you would have a real dipole but since only one part tuned so its seems to be nothing else but as I have said quarterwave length receiver with virtual ground plane.

Quarter wavelength antennas must be grounded to work properly so basicaly such an inductor must be grounded to recreated its missing dipole part image in earths ground. So. We can use earth ground OR we can attach a "MIRROR" coil or "VIRTUAL"  ground to finish up a dipole.

Regards Minde

stprue

@peter

Here is a recent vid I made of a air core TPU.  I'm not sure if you have seen it but it is related to this topic as well.  Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XipjLmjCSNU

stprue

Quote from: minde4000 on November 29, 2009, 11:29:27 AM
@All

As far as I understand Don Smith device is using quarterwave length receiver with a EXECT coil copy of receiver being "untuned" part of L2 wich act as VIRTUAL GROUND for first L2 part. If both L2 parts were tuned you would have a real dipole but since only one part tuned so its seems to be nothing else but as I have said quarterwave length receiver with virtual ground plane.

Quarter wavelength antennas must be grounded to work properly so basicaly such an inductor must be grounded to recreated its missing dipole part image in earths ground. So. We can use earth ground OR we can attach a "MIRROR" coil or "VIRTUAL"  ground to finish up a dipole.

Regards Minde

Thank you for that description Minde, I actually understand this concept much better now!