Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Resonance Devices based on Don Smith Concepts

Started by xenomorphlabs, July 25, 2009, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bw

Here is a newly posted video of Don demonstrating his unit starting around 2:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJGRKg54yao&feature=related
this is one of ninteen.  in one of the earlier ones he ran the same device using smaller bulbs.  after that he disconnected the ground wire and forgot to rehook it so during this last run the readings were a bit lower

kukulcangod

All I know guys is that charging capacitors by shorting manually the battery i got yellow and blue sparks and with this last ones my capacitors of 300v charged up to 150 and 200+ volts ,now, not every cap does this the supercaps can't do it, bateries can't do it, this are caps that i took from a disposable camera the energy disipates after a while but then again is able to blow up a small light bulb and from only 12v 8mah battery doing the pulse charge? I was really amazed, I thing smith has a real theory but we don't know all of this small details that have to play its part like and orchestra, a very well tunned one if you ask me, thing is I commend you for your efforts at replicating , is the only way theory and talking just won't cut it, still waiting for my own resources to balance out so i can build one of this, in the meantime don't let go on that bone!1keep up the good work .Good luck to all!!

dag57

hello to everyone, have enjoyed this thread; just got through reading all the post, was woundering how peters build was going? looks really GOOD! also looks like it's been over 2 months since his last post; or update..  also don was selling a couple of video's on the nuenergy website; the weekend workshop and  the  video dealing with this build..  has anyone posted these on one of the tube networks yet?? or would they please;  it would be of an enormous help here!!  also don had a book out called " an answer to america's energy deficit"; does anyone have a copy of this book?   great work guys!! thanks, dag