Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cash for Clunkers website: cars.gov is an incredible invasion of your privacy.

Started by ResinRat2, August 01, 2009, 11:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1quasar1

Yeah thats it! They want to spy on us through a new web site that Oboma created to find out if we're terrorist plotting to buy cars to use in bombings. And if you like to tend a garden and use fertilizer and you buy diesel for your truck they will come and get you. And health zcar people visit you and tell you when they want you to die and and and you know! Wow I think I'm gettin dizzy. ???

infringer

Obviously you are not well versed in our government and the army of hackers it employs there are several exploits for any OS that give full control of files like this and using a program to exploit to obtain control is always the method and most times it is the web browser that starts the hijack then waits for you to trigger it by doing something as simple as closing the browser or pushing the back button it causes code to be run without permission the same way hackers run code unsigned on game systems ...

Believe this it is very real.

Fear mongering nope not at all simply fact.

This is going on a limb but have you ever seen an antitrust case go through the govt so fast as MS ??

I will bet money there are built in back doors that MS puts in the systems that high officials of cyber authority have as well as high officials of tech support and law enforcement have as well.

Some of them have been documented over the years to boot.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

newbie123

Quote from: infringer on August 02, 2009, 10:32:31 PM
Obviously you are not well versed in our government and the army of hackers it employs there are several exploits for any OS that give full control of files like this and using a program to exploit to obtain control is always the method and most times it is the web browser that starts the hijack then waits for you to trigger it by doing something as simple as closing the browser or pushing the back button it causes code to be run without permission the same way hackers run code unsigned on game systems ... 

I would assume the government does have a group of professional hackers as well...   But I don't know for  fact,  and I doubt you do either.

However, if cars.org is really  hacking into personal computers via whatever exploits/backdoors it might be using...   Computer security experts will bring it to light, and everyone will know about it...  That's how it works.

Fear mongering nope not at all simply fact.

I think you're wrong, and jumping to conclusions with the others...    Can you prove cars.gov is hacking into PCs??   Noooo...    I didn't think so.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

jibbguy

The real question here is how Glen Beck and others like him get away with being  total rah-rah butt-boys for the bush admin a year ago, but now are wacky tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorists regarding the new regime.

Lol don't these people see the dichotomy here? That when their people were in power, it was all "OK" and "logical"; and that now since their phony party built on division and polarization are out of power.... Somehow THE SAME EXACT STUFF is now labeled "Evil"???

Geez how stupid do they think people are lol?

What even the most brainwashed partisan must eventually come to realize, is that BOTH sides are equally corrupt and evil... And rejecting BOTH of their absurd lies, and requiring real accountability to the Rule of Law, is the only way we will ever see any real change.

newbie123

Quote from: jibbguy on August 03, 2009, 11:01:15 AM
The real question here is how Glen Beck and others like him get away with being  total rah-rah butt-boys for the bush admin a year ago, but now are wacky tin-foil-hat conspiracy theorists regarding the new regime.

Lol..   Well, this is FOX news we're dealing with here...      But I wouldn't be surprised if Glenn Beck gets some serious criticism over his  cars.org segment...    "Good Gawd, Almighty!"   

Lol don't these people see the dichotomy here? That when their people were in power, it was all "OK" and "logical"; and that now since their phony party built on division and polarization are out of power.... Somehow THE SAME EXACT STUFF is now labeled "Evil"???

Geez how stupid do they think people are lol?

What even the most brainwashed partisan must eventually come to realize, is that BOTH sides are equally corrupt and evil... And rejecting BOTH of their absurd lies, and requiring real accountability to the Rule of Law, is the only way we will ever see any real change.

I think the dems are the lesser of the two evils...     How many ignorant voters are out there who vote republican due to some conspiracy theory? 

Lots of voters vote Republican just because they thought Obama would take away all their guns.... (now they're stocking up on ammos/guns)

How many poor/middle class people vote republican because the "Democrates give everyone something for nothing" ...  When in fact the GOP mostly supports the wealth (and ultra wealthy) ...

How many voters vote republican because they're racist, and not into mexicans/blacks?

I'm just curious how many of the republican voters based their vote on some fallacy vs the democrate voters.... imo, the democrates are the least ignorant of the two groups ...   

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.