Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What They're Putting in Your Milk

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 02, 2009, 08:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Should the flax seed be ground up, or will they serve the purpose whole ?..no pun intended

I'm hust into my non meat era...butter and cheeze are out also...so I'm just feeling my way in the dark, and your info is welcomed and useful to all.

If ya don't read Joe Hart ya haven't read anything.

coljoe.com

Regards...

broli

It should be ground and eaten within 10 minutes since it oxidizes very fast. And if I understand the biology it should oxidize in our bodies by being an oxygen magnet for our cells. This is also why you shouldn't buy it ground or use an antioxidant like vitamin C. The antioxidant will completely nullify it.

I'll take a look at Joe Hart more deeply.

Cap-Z-ro

Did no know the re vitamin  'c' ...speaking of which and other great items check out tri-vortex.com.

A very reliable source highly reccommends that site.

Regards...

hartiberlin

Hi Broli and Cap,
many thanks for all the great infos.

So what is wheat grass ?
I can´t find a german translation with dict.cc  ?

Is it something like chives ?

This I like very much to eat on a bread together with cheese on a breakfeast.
Especially with Maasdamer cheese.

Also very nice is parsley as it has lots of Vitamine-C in it.

Never use Vitamin pills, cause they have only unnatural processed vitamines,
which could be bad for your health...

Well and I only can eat  wheat bread but no rye bread
as it is much too wet and I get gas flatulence  (stinking pooping  ::)  ;D ) from it.

wheat bread is much better and more healthy I think...

So what could we still eat on the bread for breakfast and dinner ?
Marmelade is probably not good, as it has too much processed sugar in it...
So what can we put on the bread ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

broli

Stefan, try to look for weizengras. Wheat grass is young wheat which is still in grass form. So it's not chives but you can juice that as well.

The only thing I put between bread nowadays is honey. No butter, no cheese, ESPECIALLY no peanut butter. You can of course be creative and make your own HEALTHY spreads. Again stay away from the processed or mass produced crap. You're better off supporting a small organic food store than some big super market.

But too much bread is not good either. You can get all the fibers you need from fresh grains like brown rice or ground grains. Which contain a lot less crap than what the the bread-backer puts in the bread. Unless you make your own whole grain bread which is easy nowadays with a bread machine.

Try to atleast make the budwig diet part of your diet and you would have a very good start. And avoid the crap I mentioned earlier.

And don't drink coffee either. Drink tea's instead. Preferably herbal teas and not the million flavors some big tea companies are selling. You can find herbal teas at local herbal stores. I mostly drink green tea, yarrow tea and stinging nettle tea. There are many more herbal teas so you won't get bored.