Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to make alkaline water?

Started by Tito L. Oracion, August 02, 2009, 10:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Hi Tito

There are much better ways to create alkaline water than using baking soda which is loaded with sodium!

The easiest is Pure water (distilled or ionised) or Lemon water (pure water + fresh lemon or lime). 

I bought a Lotus water treatment system (LWT100) years ago when I moved to the city because I can't stand to drink chlorinated water from the city systems, this unit ionizes the water which makes it alkaline.

Other ways is to reduce acid foods and include alkaline vegetables and fruits in your diet.

I just did a quick search on the net and found a website that lists alkaline vs acidic foods in a table format at http://www.essense-of-life.com/moreinfo/foodcharts.htm I am not affiliated with that web site and only list it for information.  There are tons of other sites that have information on alkaline diets.

Regards,
Paul

triffid

I would say that baking soda solution could be used as an electrolyte for a battery much the same way salt water could be used as an electrolyte.But I think they use stonger alkaline solutions than baking soda in alkaline batteries you buy at the store.Triffid

onthecuttingedge2005

Alkaline batteries use Potassium Hydroxide as an Electrolyte base, Potassium Hydroxide is the strongest water soluble Base and is a benchmark for Electrolytes.

The Anode of the Alkaline Battery is Usually powdered (metallic) Zinc to increase Surface area of ion Exchange in the Electrolytic reaction.

The Cathode is made of Manganese Oxide which furthers the base region reaction between the Zinc ion exchange.

for a conventional battery Alkalines are low energy density power sources, it is better to make Aluminum Air Batteries using Potassium Hydroxide since Aluminum Air Batteries offer the greatest Energy density than any conventional battery although they are nonchargeable.

Jerry ;)

Tito L. Oracion

@ triffid, jerry and paul

Thank You very very much!!!

for these great info  :)

God Bless
otits

dankie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-dpdC5FwBA

This water right here can cure cancer
if you drink enough of it regularly .

Combine this with some vitamin b-17 , hemp oil and you can cure any cancer .

Moshe goes to my site , he sells kits an will explain to you .

The annoying part is the filtration .

Do not mistake this water with "structured water"