Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Barto Lenzless Capacitor Thing

Started by baroutologos, August 04, 2009, 04:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Hi @ all,

As i previously had said, I have in my current setup (2 x 400 turns 10 fillar coils) some 2.8-3.6 oscillating Amps and 70-90 volts at open, and still cannot charge a battery!

I read a little about caps and some say it can be useful in extracting energy out of a system ithout disrupting it. (RV theory)

Happy hour  - Playing with Capacitors

*** Firstly I must warn about the validity of my findings, since so far electrolytic caps have been employed in AC mode!!!

Puting a too large cap

If i put a large cap, say 10,000uf, the system behaves as coils are shorted, and all normal, rotor speeds-up, input down etc. Circulating current in the cap is the same as in directly short. Cap's voltage at terminals is barely there. Say 0.5 volts.

Putting a too small cap

By putting a small cap, system behaves as open circuit. The circulating current in cap is virtually none, and voltage is same as voltage at open. (almost)

Somewhere in the middle, the fun begins
For my current setup, (in non closed magnetic flux mode - removed the bottom lamination) when i go below 400 uf of cap, the circulating current starts to GROW! (from 3.6 to 4 or 4.5) and voltage to build-up at cap terminals.

This procedure requires extensive cap-tunning, a capacitor bank is a MUST, but since have not so far, i played around with what a have in hand. (electrolytic caps :) )

By employing a cap of 260 uf value or there, i managed to achieved an 25 vac in cap's terminals and 4+ amps circulating in it.
The rotor was in a delicate ballance state that after that it starts to decelarates and input goes-up. (@ 2000 rpm range)

The scary thing
i find out that if i employ a cap in that fine balance state, in a given RPM, in other RPM can behave a lot different. How much different??
Say voltage climbed in terminals some 90-100vac (higher that normal coils) and amps goes up to 7 or 8 or 9 amps!
BUT then it kicks in a DRAG as if the rotor has ABS disk brake system!
It slows down from say 1700rm to 0 it 2-3 secs. 

Definately not useful state there, but its weird...

Bottom line

A passive generator coil's state can be remarkably affected by the employment of a capacitor. No to mention, since the cap charges and discharges, that means energy is actually harvest from coil, without to mess speed-up (accelaration) as a load (battery) does.

It's quite possible that a "REASONANCE" state can be achieved (?) and OU to be manifested. BUT, when i say reasonance, i mean not the electric reasonance we know in LC circuit, but with the broader use of the term.

i.e. Reasonce in which state the maximum energy goes out with the minimum energy goes to the system (best COP)

Bottom line
If cap tunning is desired and of any value, we should deal with  a single passive generating coil or a set of coils wired in such a way so as to deal virtually, with 1 inductor.

- I just cannot imagine to have employed 3 or more idenpedent coils, and tune them with different caps. A nightmere indeed -

* A cap bank to adjust to certain rpm, the UF value so as rotor drag to be minimal if any and voltage x current at cap terminals to be maximum.

* A circuitry to extract energy from the caps. 

That's my orienation now on.

Regards,
Baroutologos

Cap-Z-ro

I knew I was right in my assessment of you Barto...and it won't be long before you take this thing to the top.

Tesla did say there was magic in caps...when I read that it confirmed to me that my instinct on caps was correct.

I just don't have the time or the necessary theoretical knowledge of electronic components that you do.

Congrats on your discovery...you certainly deserve it, considering you tenacious work ethic.

Regards...

baroutologos

Thanks CAP for your kind words, i am terribly flattered and i should not :)

By the way, my knowledge in the Electric Engineering field is very very minute. Most people in here, actually know far more in the field than me.

I am not an inventor neither handscraft man. I deem myself as an novice re-searcher/replicator, that work on other people's work and yet not even close at successful one.

By the way, i proceed more by reading and trying things rather than by knowing anything. When i make an experiment, i try to keep my eyes and ears open, then make some rough measurements and see what works better and what does not.

Let's hope you are right about the eventual succesful happening, God willing :)
I continue extesively at posting here because all people around seem more capable at reproducing anything. See Minde's coils' output etc.
This is a team strungle as i see it, with anyone contributing as much he/she cans.

regards,
Baroutologos

Cap-Z-ro

I am in the same boat as you Barto...which is why I easily recognized you..I take the same approach as you.

I just don't have the time to become too involved, because of things going on in my life.

As with you, I do not cling to thing because I want it to be a certain way, I am open to all information.

Regards...

baroutologos

Further Experimentation of Lenz'less coils and caps
All testing was conducting in 1500 rpm range. Coils alone (wired in series) give some 1.5 amps (shorted with accelaration) and 85 vac open air.

Making a Cap-Bank
I made a draft cap bank of 0.5, 1,1,3.5,5,10,10,20,50 uf values. And started to investigate the cap effect. I find out they are TWO distinct "efficient operation zones".

It must be reported that by utilizing caps and climbing in amperage and voltage, acceleration does vanished and some burden does manifests.

The first ZOne - from zero Uf and going up.
.................................................. ..........

If you start with 0 uf (open end) voltage is max and current none, naturally. If i apply an 0.5uf, voltage again is almost max and some mili-amps are virtually circulating. No change to prime mover status.

By going incrementaly up,current starts to flow and voltage to drop at capacitor terminals. (till a point and again starts to climb)

At a marginal (for my setup) 14uf value voltage measured (in cap's leads) is 82vac and circulating current 1 amp. Prime mover is somehow loaded though.
Input rises from 2.95 amps (12v battery) to 3.65amps. (+ 9 watts)

If i dare to go in higher Uf, then current increases, voltage builds-up to very high values and prime mover cogs downs!

The second Zone
From large uf value (i.e. a virtual short to coil) and going down
.................................................. ...................................

By employing a very large cap (say 1000uf), oscillating current is max (1.5 amps) and voltage at cap's terminals not even there. (almost zero)
By decreasing cap value current starts to GROW and voltage also.
The upper efficient cap value for my setup is 90uf.

At there the burden of the prime mover is almost the same (9-10 watts of more input) as the 14uf value BUT, oscillating current in cap is 2.6 amps and voltage at terminals 32 vac.

Bottom line
They are two cap zones i can work with. One with high voltage low current and one high current low voltage at same input cost. See concept graphs for my situation.

Question
Can anyone calculate how much energy can be potentialy extracted from my system?

Current orientation

to try to build a diode-plug circuit and, at least try, to extract some energy??

Regards,
Baroutologos