Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Back to Basics

Started by Grumpy, August 10, 2009, 09:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Do you see any effect in the air ?

Yucca

The fastest pulse I can generate into 50 Ohm is shown below. Maybe it is sharper and my scope is smoothing it? this is as fast as I can perceive with my equipment. Maybe it would be nice if two of these pulses could somehow crash in a controlled manner as they each pass in a longish bifilar coil?

Grumpy

Quote from: otto on October 07, 2009, 08:57:14 AM
@Grumpy,

Im doing tis all for all of us but Im still hiding the most important information because I want to activate the people to get dirty fingers. Of course when I see enough replications I will post this informacion. Or, hopefully, the people could discover something very nice.

I said that Im tuning to the strongest possible vibration but its wrong of course. There is something else but as mentioned, its not the time to give this information.

You cant touch my coils. They are overheated but hmmm....no trouble with them!! They work.

I have builded my coils to get a high voltage but yes, I have a high voltage + the vibrations.

Yes, Im doing the same. The collapses are veeeeery fast, like a very big cap is fired into the coils. A totally different signal the the original pulsed signal in the primary.

Yes, its really a progress but there are a lot of problems: shielding the oscillators, building good oscillators...then connecting this to a TPU....

But I was always an optimistic guy. The days are soooo short..

Otto

No one is showing all of their cards.  Only the ones they can give away.

I am using very little current, positive pulses , HV, and you can not touch the coils.  They are not hot or warm.

It sounds like we are each using an opposite approach.

Are the coils connected to the MOSFETs wrapped around the collector?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

MasterPlaster

How are your coils arranged?

giantkiller

@Yucca,
Remove the 50ohm and fire a 2nd pulse at a certain delay much shorter than your freq obviously.
Yes thats right! No resistance. You will see very little amperage due to cancellation before conduction. This has been done by a number of us here. Why you can even use a short, straight piece of wire! This creates the shock wave. The pulsing protocol is faster than the copper conduction or current dispersion into the conductor. Houston, we have wave! On this USB based system it crashes the controller app on the pc. Going to wireless USB hub to allevitate this.
That is why the JDO controller and SSR boards have been so important, although not neccesary if you have the right, expensive equipment.

Can anyone beat a Full house?! There are still more cards in the deck to be dealt.

--giantkiller.