Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Karl Palsness Hairpin circuit

Started by spiralout, August 24, 2009, 05:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

Quote from: sparks on January 18, 2010, 10:11:53 PM
lechter line or not Tesla did experiment with the identical set up.  The lemws are set up in the mass of the conductor.  Or the skin of the copper vertical rods.  These waves are nothing more than A waves traveling through a charged mass media.  I believe that if the rods were bundles of smaller diameter wire or better yet laminated copper ribbons the effects would be greatly enhanced.  Anyway nodes and antinodes are setup where there are more electrons clumped together than at different spots in the copper mass.  This creates electrical poles.  The discharge of the electrical poles through the various loads  is a simple discharge of a capacitor.  Tesla also demonstrated this concept in this system of electrical distribution where he connects translatory devices between two conductors through which lems are setup.
The two conductors are resonant cavities for the sound waves.  They need not be connected at the top but can be.  They can be thousands of miles apart or right next to each other.  The polarization fo the resonant cavities will still occur geometrically along the rods.  The capacitor plates at the bottom are  being used as transducers.  This pings the rods.  Just like the ping for submarine detection.  It is an acoustical shock wave through the copper mass.  The electrostatic field between two capacitor plates creates an honest to goodness movement of the capacitor plates depenidng on the state of charge.  Tesla exploited the columb force over and over again with mechanical oscillators coupled to electrical magnetic oscillator circuits.  This is how a Tesla secondary is coupled to a primary.  His primaries are speakers.
Sparks I think you may be one of the most knowledgable people around!  I can barely keep up .

MrMag

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with BEP or sparks. It is not RF according to BEP and definitely not sound wave according to Sparks. Sparks also mentions that it is a simple discharge of a capacitor. How then would you explain that when a shorting bar is placed on the top of the two brass rods, the effect is enhanced. I really think there is more to it. I plan on building one myself to play with.

Quote From Karl Palsness

The first clue to this experiment shown is that the spark gap, the spark changes when conversion is taking place. What does this tell you? It's spark looks different and sounds different. The conventional spark such as in the ignition circuit of a furnace is feeble , it can be blown out easy and is very quiet. But it you properly transform the energy...the spark now consists of many streamers and is very loud and not easily interrupted. It also looks different in color and texture.

Another major clue you can touch the bar with the Hairpin with caps on each side of the hairpin! On the Hairpin with the caps on only one side you should not touch it as the bar is not isolated from the high voltage and it will bite you. Your body is to high in resistance to allow anything through. Again what does this tell you? You can learn a lot from building this design, don't say you know anything unless you have replicated and see and ask yourself the questions.

The energy travels on the outside of the wire...just like a gas!!! If this was skin effect you would not be able to put the bare wires into water and light a bulb...the salt water would short out the skin effect. So again...we can not meter this energy and there is no solution for current flow at any simultaneous point in time. Tesla strove to for transformed resonance. The smaller the resistance or the impedance of the conducting path and the more perfect the dielectric the better this process became.

High voltage energy not converted burns your hands when you touch the wire...just try and touch an ham radio antenna even at low power. I am a armature radio operator and can tell you it hurts...real bad!!

You can do many different effects once the transformation has taken place, light light bulbs, run motors, but only if no energy is allowed to return and kill the initial input you put in. There must be a floating ground to catch this energy. The energy is all around us in a compressed form, we live in the middle of two giant plates of a capacitor, wiggle it correctly, then catch it!

If it was just high frequency voltage why did Tesla spend so much time learning how to transform this energy. I'll tell you why, he was a great studier on what happened just before the current got through to the other end of the wire. If we could see this energy we would have had it a long time ago. But are meters don't show this!!! So instead we make high frequency generators....constantly killing the dipole.

To me, Tesla made the Hairpin and demonstrated it in his lectures to show the transformed energy and what this energy can and cannot do. It is simply is a learning tool and shows us how to work with it. Energy is everywhere once the condition of this form of resonance.

What people have to figure out on this hairpin, is the quality of the dielectric capacitors. When I use smaller different high voltage caps the device does not convert all the energy...use to different bigger caps and the caps can not play a role and no transformation takes place. The ability to find the correct balance of quality dielectric material and small impedance/resistance and of Impulse freq. is absolutely crucial in this process.

There are many ways to deal with this form of conversion once you understand the rules and what to look for. The key is Disruptive Discharges of Differentials of Potential. Whether we are talking about Radiant, bidirectional longitudinal waves, Scalar or any other name we want to put onto it...we are using a coupling of vectors where it does not makes since for electrons to move! Once you see this, you will understand that Joules Law is not involved and how this is Nature's open path for getting energy. There are potentials everywhere, but the true energy is what comes before the dipole is created.

forest

forest

"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Nikola Tesla

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: forest on January 22, 2010, 01:09:39 PM
"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Nikola Tesla

ya you're right, you're always right.  ;D