Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Karl Palsness Hairpin circuit

Started by spiralout, August 24, 2009, 05:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: slapper on March 17, 2010, 12:53:26 AM
On Fig 4 tell me where the primary and where the secondary is at on the first transformer.

Take care.

nap

I think the primary is the heavy wire in bold lines with 8 symbolic turns and it connects to the generator.  The secondary is the multiturn symbol in the thinner line symbol going to the caps.
Is this what you asked?

rgds, Gyula

baroutologos

Quote from: delboy on March 17, 2010, 08:24:56 AM
How come you can not see connection between this Karl Palsness Hairpin circuit and Edwin Gray's COLD ELECTRICITY and Tesla's scalar wave or longitudnal voltage?? It's same thing, it will not kill you, but it may cure you ;)

radiant energy, cold electricity, negative electricity, flowing ether... too much used terminology among those that usually have not a basic understanding of how simple circuits work.

I am not saying that Delboy have not any understanding, i am saying we should refrain from those "catchy" terms especially if we cannot substantiate our claims.

And i am asking, what is the major different between all afore-mentioned weird electricity types and standard high-frequency electricity that the Tesla hairpin produces? please do tell me seriously based on facts

forest

radiant just radiate around , scalar field, one direction ,causes electric current or charge to appear in metals
it is either : beta radiation or positron radiation or magnetic shockwave made by reconnection

delboy

Quote from: baroutologos on March 17, 2010, 01:31:02 PM
I am not saying that Delboy have not any understanding, i am saying we should refrain from those "catchy" terms especially if we cannot substantiate our claims.
And i am asking, what is the major different between all afore-mentioned weird electricity types and standard high-frequency electricity that the Tesla hairpin produces? please do tell me seriously based on facts
Look at figure 3 (Fig.3). Major difference between standard electricity (low voltage/low frequency) and high frequency/high voltage electricity is that on T-T' you will have some valuable longitudinal voltage. I prefer this term LONGITUDINAL VOLTAGE. For example , if secondar voltage is 90kV / 50kHz you will have approx 60V/m. So receiver connected to C-C' for example length of 1m will have 60V / 50kHz voltage, but longitudinal voltage! Electrons are forced to short circuit C-C' and what a hell is flowing through receiver? What ever is flowing it is powering receiver. You have that IMPEDANCE PHENOMENA as Tesla demonstrated bulb light even when short circuited!
That part of wire C-C' have so small resistance, inducitivity, capacity that it makes ideal source for receiver because receiver see only that part of wire and nothing else!
What to do with 60V 50kHz , it's not standard voltage/frequency? Well use Tesla receiver pat. 685955 ;)

pese

The Hairpin Phenomea, is an goodknow Understanding from each older HAM ( Radio Amateur.

That Patennumbers that you shorn here, have nothing to do with
them.
this  685955 (issued 1901  is replaced with 787412 issued 1905
and shown only an mechanical device that produced from an higher
voltages Condenser (DC) charge an AC (via figure 2)  in frequency range some low Hz to maximum in the under-Kilohertz-range (cps)

An Transforming from this Apparatus over figure 1 (showed) Pancake (or pyramid-cylindrical-pancake  - often used by Tesla)
wil also not preferre or resonate to any higher
frequencies, possibly - even not- any harmonics of ground frequeny.

THIS ITEM is not RECEIVER it is an Transmitter

http://tesla.hu/tesla/patents/p-685955.093/p_093_01.gif

http://www.google.com/patents?q=+685955&btnG=Search+Patents

Gustav Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...