Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What do you see in the FTPU image?

Started by EMdevices, August 31, 2009, 10:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

A simple Tesla coil is OU.  Its easy to do to provide an electron source exciter and the L2 is now thousands or millions or volts higher. Volts are potential joules. Right hand spin Electron volts creates Ambient disturbance using high volts in RF conditions creates left hand spin magnetic flux induction.

This is stochastic resonance where joules potential is 1.618 more as magnetic return reply from the ambient electrons.

As RE = RF its kids stuff.

PROOF go watch the 100KW kapanadze Tesla video. You can make one tesla tower for each phase or like the TPU you make 3 phase rotary tesla engine on one source collector and power comes out of second collector.

Before you can make a TPU then understand how to make OU power station using tesla coils.

Dr shwarz

"Much of my research over the past 17 years has proved that these new kinds of materials can cause different affects when it comes to magnetic fields. I’m already using left-handed material in my ERR (Electromagnetic Radiation Receiver) experiments. I’ve proven this theory with my ERR prototype. Lawrence Rayburn a researcher of electromagnetic fields has also proved this theory with his left-hand wound coils. Even though some of us have proven the left-hand theory, no one seems to want to admit that we have disproved one of the sacred laws of nature."

Don't run away with the idea you need special materials. All that's relevant here is left and right hand versus ambient resonance.

Yucca

Quote from: wattsup on September 03, 2009, 10:11:20 PM
I didn't forget.

I put a VOB file here for you to download.

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Steven%20Mark/videos/

It's about 1 gig so it will take time to download. It has the FTPU - OTPU and some others.

To see this file you can download the VirtualDubMod program here.

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Software/virtualdubmod/

It is the tops and very easy on the cpu.

Enjoy.

Awesome! Thanks wattsup, much appreciated. :)

downloading now...

innovation_station

Quote from: bolt on September 04, 2009, 11:02:27 AM
A simple Tesla coil is OU.  Its easy to do to provide an electron source exciter and the L2 is now thousands or millions or volts higher. Volts are potential joules. Right hand spin Electron volts creates Ambient disturbance using high volts in RF conditions creates left hand spin magnetic flux induction.

This is stochastic resonance where joules potential is 1.618 more as magnetic return reply from the ambient electrons.

PROOF go watch the 100KW kapanadze Tesla video. You can make one tesla tower for each phase or like the TPU you make 3 phase rotary tesla engine on one source collector and power comes out of second collector.

Before you can make a TPU then understand how to make OU power station using tesla coils.

nice bolt!!

you may well be intrested in my self running mechanical motor generator im building from an old furnace fan  ;D

it will run from your inputted engery ..  ;D

just set it into motion and away it goes ...

it will generate engery .. from the first few revolutions this generated engery will go into the driveing cap ... and will be used to accelerate the unit ..

the thred is in the pulse motor section ...

it will NOT HAVE ANY BATTERIES ON THE INPUT SIDE OF THINGS ..

W
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

giantkiller

I see +.618 greater return as a glaring overunity specification.
The whole unit of +1 exceeds anything else produced on this planet as we have to deal with losses. I see none here.
I also see harmonic kinetics as the outcome of the correct process. This equates to the tuning fork model.

Quote from: bolt on September 04, 2009, 11:02:27 AM

Dr shwarz

"Much of my research over the past 17 years has proved that these new kinds of materials can cause different affects when it comes to magnetic fields. I’m already using left-handed material in my ERR (Electromagnetic Radiation Receiver) experiments. I’ve proven this theory with my ERR prototype. Lawrence Rayburn a researcher of electromagnetic fields has also proved this theory with his left-hand wound coils. Even though some of us have proven the left-hand theory, no one seems to want to admit that we have disproved one of the sacred laws of nature."

Don't run away with the idea you need special materials. All that's relevant here is left and right hand versus ambient resonance.

dankie

This is a joke .

TPU posers are a joke .

Quit wasting your time . Go buy some solar panels instead or make a geet or something ...

All I see is clueless fancy words from people who probably have no experience or tools ....