Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What do you see in the FTPU image?

Started by EMdevices, August 31, 2009, 10:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkspeed

And where i am going with this.... look at page 2 under results:

3. Results and discussion
As shown in figure 1, at the high frequency of 35 kHz, the density distributions of positive and
negative ions are almost identical. Such distributions lead to the quasi-neutralization of the
charges of positive and negative ions in a tube. This significantly decreased the radial electric
fields, resulting in a great decrease in the loss of ions at the tube wall (table 1).

http://www.iop.org/EJ/article/1742-6596/142/1/012014/jpconf8_142_012014.pdf

BEP

So, have you located details on the clean-room ionizer used in the largest TPU? The one the two small toroids were sitting on?   ;D

wattsup

Quote from: Yucca on September 02, 2009, 10:21:16 PM
Guys,

Can anyone point me to the highest available quality of the movie that the initial bitmap of this thread came from.

I'm aware of googlevideo source but it looks alot lower res than the single frame posted.

I'd like to try some image processing and stack multiple frames to combine the information and increase resolution maybe even more than the image posted.

Is there a torrent somewhere with all SM TPU vids in AVI format maybe?

I didn't forget.

I put a VOB file here for you to download.

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Steven%20Mark/videos/

It's about 1 gig so it will take time to download. It has the FTPU - OTPU and some others.

To see this file you can download the VirtualDubMod program here.

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Software/virtualdubmod/

It is the tops and very easy on the cpu.

Enjoy.

darkspeed

Wellll...

I keep hitting 35khz in my research.

This is my theory so far..

If my collector was biased super negative with potential heading toward a load ,
and my outer shell of winding was biased super positive relative to my collector,
then any pulse abruptly disconnected in my control winding (in between) would be influenced to jump away from the outer shell and toward the collector
thus being absorbed by the collector,
and in turn creating a new imbalance in the system influencing the outer super positive winding to absorb an equilivant number of electrons from the outer environment
plus any electrons caught in the wake of the absorbed electrons

its the "who pulled the stopper out of the drain effect"...

it is also a dc bias co existing with an ac signal in a wire with each relative to its own potential

-----------------
from a pm i sent:

Well i think that earths field is weak
For it to exhibit force on the electrons the wire must be at a depleted state.
if a wire exists with a static charge from earths field and you pulse it with great potential then the pulse moving forward will assimilate these static electrons, and left in the wake of the moving pulse will be a fresh depleted zone that can then be replenished by even a very weak magnetic field

I could be wrong. This is all in theory at the moment, but not for long.

I think this is now on my short list of useful things to build: Simple Electrometer

http://www.vk2zay.net/article/9

Grumpy

Flanagan is well-versed in scalar field research.

Under positive pulsing conditions, a wire will become depleted and may even come apart.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards