Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What do you see in the FTPU image?

Started by EMdevices, August 31, 2009, 10:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

Quote from: darkspeed on September 02, 2009, 07:41:42 PM
I was saying ignore the one in the garage / cardboard box video, as i think it is set up to throw people off the trail.
However I think the one on the wire spool is probably the source of all the best info..

If you look at it that way, the FTPU did not really show anything concrete since only voltage measurements means nothing. Also, I agree the OTPU could have been faked since I could make such a video and show the same effects. The most revealing part of that video is when he plugged the 100 watt bulbs into the wall socket, the brightness of the bulbs were really the shits. Try to look at a 100 watt bulb for yourself and you will see. So yes they could have been faked with batteries in those carefully chosen fat lamp bases and by just making a dummy wall plug that is shorted you create the illusion the wall plug is supplying the comparative power for the brightness check when he actually plugs it to the OTPU. But he checked the voltage of the OTPU before he plugged the bulbs to it. So what. This is only showing the OTPU makes voltage, just like he did with the FTPU and his batteries in the lamp bases are showing amperage, hence the illusion of the OTPU. The give away was when he plugged the second bulb and the meter did not budge. Basic stuff to fake.

I could run through all the devices in this manner logically explaining how they could have been faked, one by one, in all his videos, but what is the point.

We are looking to make a working TPU, not a fake TPU. The end result may not be like SMs but who cares. As long as it works.

Yucca

Guys,

Can anyone point me to the highest available quality of the movie that the initial bitmap of this thread came from.

I'm aware of googlevideo source but it looks alot lower res than the single frame posted.

I'd like to try some image processing and stack multiple frames to combine the information and increase resolution maybe even more than the image posted.

Is there a torrent somewhere with all SM TPU vids in AVI format maybe?

darkspeed

Quote from: wattsup on September 02, 2009, 08:34:50 PM
If you look at it that way, the FTPU did not really show anything concrete since only voltage measurements means nothing. Also, I agree the OTPU could have been faked since I could make such a video and show the same effects. The most revealing part of that video is when he plugged the 100 watt bulbs into the wall socket, the brightness of the bulbs were really the shits. Try to look at a 100 watt bulb for yourself and you will see. So yes they could have been faked with batteries in those carefully chosen fat lamp bases and by just making a dummy wall plug that is shorted you create the illusion the wall plug is supplying the comparative power for the brightness check when he actually plugs it to the OTPU. But he checked the voltage of the OTPU before he plugged the bulbs to it. So what. This is only showing the OTPU makes voltage, just like he did with the FTPU and his batteries in the lamp bases are showing amperage, hence the illusion of the OTPU. The give away was when he plugged the second bulb and the meter did not budge. Basic stuff to fake.

I could run through all the devices in this manner logically explaining how they could have been faked, one by one, in all his videos, but what is the point.

We are looking to make a working TPU, not a fake TPU. The end result may not be like SMs but who cares. As long as it works.

My point was , the open tpu WAS a real tpu, but i think that it was a little tpu attached to one leg of that ring structure and all the other parts were fluff. When he flips it you can see a coil taped to the leg furthest away from the camera. But i could be wrong, it just does not match up with the other devices.

Grumpy

Is the toroidal coil looking thing for pulse generation or regulation?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards