Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I see an economic diasater coming...

Started by the_big_m_in_ok, September 03, 2009, 01:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the American economy will ever improve?

Yes, definitely
Possibly, in the long run
No, it will worsen
Undecided

onthecuttingedge2005

The United States will not fall. it will not collapse, it will continue to be the most prosperous nation in the world.

the USA has its up and downs like any other country, but most countries feels it more than the USA ever will.

sure, I would like a Bartar system, but the 'whole world' will not change to it and makes it worthless as a whole economy trade. see, we are not dealing with just America on the bartar scale, we are dealing with the whole world who uses money as trade period.

what power can a Government have with Bartar? we as a human race have always been ruled by a leader as colonist as the species we are.

we are Humans, we are ruled by a colonist Queen or King(President or Emperor), it is what our species does.

if you want to get rid of that human colonist rulership then you might as well sign off God while you're at it. won't happen.

Jerry ;)

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
The United States will not fall. it will not collapse, it will continue to be the most prosperous nation in the world.
The fall of the Roman Empire didn't happen?  The Egyptian Empire?  The Mayans?  No society lasts forever and neither will this one.

The Book of Revelations?  The earth will be consumed by fire, the Bible says.  Did you see the movie, The Knowing?  The earth was cooked by heat when the sun went nova.  Only a boy and his sister were saved.

My point is:  It's ending shortly.  People will stop spending money when they don't have any to spend.  It begins with the lack of continued employment benefits.  The snowball effect alone should rattle everyone's nerves in the future.  And! I'll leave alone the possibility of social/civil unrest.  That's a possibility, but it's in the minds of individuals to decide to do that.

I'm not afraid.  I got over that on the streets.  However, some people may be forced to deal with their fears and lack of self sufficiency in the future.  What they do about that is also their decision.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

christo4_99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiagCIF6Ejw it's ridiculous that they describe all the new money as taxpayer money but the taxpayer doesn't get a share in the bank.It's counterproductive(for the bank) for the average joe to live well.That's the bottom line.A little bit of social unrest is a small price to pay to get the rat trained to run faster on the treadmill in the long run.

the_big_m_in_ok

christo4_99 said:
It's counterproductive(for the bank) for the average joe to live well.That's the bottom line.
What it is, is that there an economic incentive for some businessmen to maintain the status quo.  That means more bad news to the economy.  They're trying to keep the money going as long as possible.  For that reason, their karma is going to be heavy.  To put it lightly!

Now, I have specific answers to some posts above, but I'll get to them when I can.

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on September 04, 2009, 09:12:08 PM
-
With respect to Reply #12, this thread:

The YouTube video clip is at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9P3x9YINTg
This is an advertisement for a British TV show to be aired shortly.

This is merely their opinion.  However, keep in mind the British economy is just as mired in the recession as ours.  What happens to us, happens to them---and they know it.  They're probably not happy about it, either.

If social unrest is coming, we will all experience it to some extent.  The idea, I think, is to try and "keep your head down" and "lay low" as much as possible.  I sure will.

--Lee