Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yu oscillating Generator ---- Overunity YOG Model

Started by WattBuilder, September 14, 2009, 03:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Sorry to be a party pooper but this whole project is a non-starter.  The whole mechanism is a lever, and everyone should understand that a lever is not a source of energy.  The Howard Johnson magnet array is simply not going to work.  Howard Johnson is a man who managed to pass away and leave a folklore myth associated with his work.  Nothing he ever did was verified, and it's simply impossible to arrange magnets to produce energy.  Some people will be familiar with the Mylow case.

So rotating a magnet at the end of a lever to try to get energy from an array of magnets that can't give you any energy is a non-starter.

I am not sure what the author means by a "turbine" but my definition of a turbine wouldn't work in any kind of a setup like this either.

Seriously, the sound advice is to forget this and move on.  If you refuse, then I suggest that you give yourself one more year to produce a tangible result, and if you can't, move on.

MileHigh

WattBuilder

Quote from: P-Motion on September 16, 2009, 09:29:41 AM
Or simply put, have you thought of using wind power to increase the efficiency of your oscillating device ?

Hi Jim,
Yes, actually I have a Wind YOG model. The Wind YOG uses a sail as an actuator. The fundamentals of it, works like an Oscillating Wing. It uses basic aerodynamics pitching the sail, swinging it side to side.
I will have a video of it in action hopefully soon. I’m currently working on the permits with the city right now.
Check out my website YuEnergy-dot-comm I have a Humanitarian Disaster Relief YOG Model too.

Howard

WattBuilder

Quote from: MileHigh on September 16, 2009, 07:20:29 PM
The whole mechanism is a lever, and everyone should understand that a lever is not a source of energy.

Hi MileHigh
Well respectfully, it sounds like you don’t understand it and even further off then the other guy (exnihiloest).
I’m not claiming the lever is a source of energy. I mean really are you serious ?
Also the whole mechanism is not a lever. You don’t see the Pendulum ?

The Howard Johnson magnet array is simply not going to work.  Howard Johnson is a man who managed to pass away and leave a folklore myth associated with his work.  Nothing he ever did was verified, and it's simply impossible to arrange magnets to produce energy.

I believe Howard Johnson’s work does have some merit. His work on magnetic vortexes is very fascinating. And that train demonstration going thru a gate seems very real to me.

The YOG does not need to move in a full rotation, it needs an actuator. I have noted in the first post that the HJ tract is one method.
In one aspect the YOG needs a magnetic ramp to drive a lever over a range. If you think about it, any non powered magnetic ramp will due as long as it allows acceleration and low resistance coming in and out of the ramp.
You may want to take a look at some of the videos on YouTube.

So rotating a magnet at the end of a lever to try to get energy from an array of magnets that can't give you any energy is a non-starter.

The drive magnet only rotate 180 degrees and then stops until forced out the other end. This is the only electricity the YOG uses, as Input. 
The ramp’s magnetic array is pushing it through.

Seriously, the sound advice is to forget this and move on.  If you refuse, then I suggest that you give yourself one more year to produce a tangible result, and if you can't, move on.

You know some may view that statement as a threat  :'( Just kidding, your not a party pooper just try not to scare off the girls in the party.   ::)

Howard

MileHigh

Howard,

No threat, I just don't want you to expend 3000 hours of your time over the next 18 months without any good results.  If you think the magnet array is the key, then your whole giant oscillating pendulum-lever assembly is just an energy-neutral "carrier."  You would be better off using a model train track on a big desk like in the Howard Johnson clip.  What you see in that clip is nothing more than magnetic potential energy being converted into kinetic energy.  It's all about the position where you place the car on the track.  It's your hands that are supplying the energy that eventually becomes the moving car on the track and nothing else.  The magnets are as dead as doornails, all the energy comes from where YOU placed the car.  If you could see that then it could be a done deal.

MileHigh