Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Yu oscillating Generator ---- Overunity YOG Model

Started by WattBuilder, September 14, 2009, 03:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogisha

My apologies for late reply (if one was expected) …

I'm thinking about that picture and can't really visualize what should happen. Having that buoyancy happening like that is making shift of liquids center of gravity on one side, and lever effect on other, and total effect of all that I can't predict, but looking forward to see it working and understand it.

When you first mentioned using buoyancy I thought it's going to be something like on this picture. Air container would have to be as flat as possible to provide near 180 degrees shift but not full 180 to prevent it get stuck (supposing that not having full 180 would not affect flying magnet?). Also, liquid container would be near pendulum axle to minimize effect of liquid movement. Maybe that movement of liquid CAN have beneficial effect … but that is another thing that would require experimenting …

Goran

WattBuilder

Hi
Here’s a quick picture.
As for it getting stuck. A slight tilt forward will keep it from getting like that.

Hope it helps.

It looks like I have a large workload this week and it’s going to cut in on my posting time. So, I’ll have to get back to you guys at a later time.

Thanks,
Howard

gogisha

Good luck with your work and please don't keep us waiting too long! :)

maw2432

I hope the thread is not dead.    I have always looked forward the Yu experiments. 

Bill