Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Required Reading - In my opinion

Started by darkspeed, September 21, 2009, 01:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

szaxx

Hi all,
Will try to get through some of this very interesting reading. Maybe supply an idea of the EXACT coil layout and how to drive them from eachother.
The Hungarian in the first tesla link NICE ONE some of my family are not far from teslas haunts (Buda). I found it  amusing.
  You can see from the poor quality videos that there is next to nothing controlling these devices and as a result I think the work of J.R.R.Searl along the lines of The Law of the Squares neeed be added. Its based on knowledge not taught anymore and it is THOUSANDS of years old!!!! (planetary alignment and position of nodes from the sun for perpetual orbits..........) just one example. Maybe of use in the frequency harmonic relationships................
thanks for the next week or mores reading and maybe the beast will not burn me again?
szaxx

otto

Hello all,

Im not wasting my time with overunity because its not possible to get any overunity - more out then into a system - with our open systems.

We all live in a big "sea of energy" that is all around us.

But IF I have to talk about overunity as the most people understands it, yes, with 1 of my TPUs I got more output then input but.....I was not satisfied because .....it was not what I wanted.

All the years I was working on various coil configurations. I was looking for something special.

If the TPU is a waste of time so is the Hendershot generator, the Sweet device, Moray.........Tesla.....a big waste of time!!! Nothing special.

Then I have wasted a lot of money and especially a lot of time for nothing??

Heeeey, Im Otto, Im not wasting my time and money!!

Otto

dankie

Otto ,

Plz provide a video showing us real useable extra power .

My buddy Steve just made a video of a real useable geet that runs on 80% water full speed , and thats just the beginning of whats in store .

Real results for real $ saved for real people .

Where is this sea of free energy ? Not much I can do with it besides talking about it   ... I dont care about it if it dont save $ .

Grumpy

TPU is not a waste of time.  Lots to learn though.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

otto

Hello all,

@dankie

No video for now.

Maybe it would be clever to study Teslas patents so you can "see" the sea of energy all around us.

Maybe it would be good to work on coils?? To get a little bit dirty fingers??

Maybe to ask HAMs about their troubles with coaxial cables??

Maybe to hang a copper plate into the air......like Tesla did it in his patent?

Maybe......if you live in a house, to wrap 1 or 2 turns of  a coax cable around the house. Maybe you can feel something when you touch tis cable??

Its not bad to WORK. In this way you can learn and maybe have fun.

Otto