Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes

Started by PaulLowrance, September 29, 2009, 01:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

I see no connection between David Suzuki and the 300. David's trying to help the environment.

derricka

Quote from: Mk1 on September 30, 2009, 04:23:21 AM
Isn't that the daughter of David Suzuki ...

If yes you know the Suzuki's are from the 300 family

Mk1, you are worst kind of liar, for suggesting that Dr. David Suzuki, one of the worlds most respected environmentalists, would be a member of any kind of elitist right wing organization. You obviously have no awareness of his (Japanese) family's forced relocation to an internment camp during WWII, so even if you were joking, your joke would be in extremely poor taste.
I suggest you retract your statement and apologise.

Mk1

@derricka

I don't really care what you think ...

And yes he is a good Canadian just like i am ...

I did not offend you , you did that on your own ...

Mk1

Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 30, 2009, 08:26:17 PM
I see no connection between David Suzuki and the 300. David's trying to help the environment.

Paul , good question , over the last half century there has been a ecological wave , convincing people that human are a menace to the planet and convinced most that earth would be better of with out most of us , and most are convinced of that .

Now tell me that was not the plan all along ...

I don't own a oil , will never have a car , i lived in and respected nature all my life , i don't emit any green gas ok i fart some times ...

But the point is , the goal is to eliminate people so they do have things in common but have different means of getting the task done , and succeeded in convincing most of us
that it wouldn't be so bad to die for a good cause ...

We have no say in the way things are done , and almost no power to stop the way things are done , honestly those that make choices for us will not be sentenced .

I am from Algonquin decent , my people use to live from and with earth , i have simply no means of living like my ancestor , i wish i could ...

The end game is the same . You dead them alive ...

Is there really a problem ? With haarp , the sun is also hotter , earth is a living thing it gets hot it get cold and it has been like that for millions of years ...

The media has been controlled way before any of us got here , we lived in it all our lives.

And we ARE brain washed .

I don't mean to offend any one , but at one point the weather issue has been invented and promoted , and tough in school , and now we all agree we should all die ...

Come on .

Now carbon tax , you will need to pay it because you are alive , look it up !   

How long will it take for our leaders to figure a way to get money for our death .

What to we control , nothing .

PaulLowrance

Mk1,

I'm not brainwashed by anyone. David Suzuki is doing a great job, he cares, and this world needs more like him.

I could never in good conscience place higher priority of my wallet $ over countless species and other life. Who in the freak do we think we are to bully around other life, destroy their forests (the only home they have), pollute the air and lands and oceans on global scale??? Huh?

Paul