Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why I will take the swine flu vaccine

Started by dankie, October 03, 2009, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

You folks do what you wish.

I achieved immunity to H1N1 the old fashioned way. Things still don't work the way they did two weeks ago.
Same ol' flu? Uh huh.... sure... Wait till the bug bites. For some it'll be almost nothing. For more than a few nothing will matter anymore.

If you just don't seem to feel right and it doesn't feel like a flu bug... well, welcome to the growing group of those who couldn't get the vaccine - or thought they didn't need it.

Just stay away from my friends and family until they all have the shot.

Somehow I don't think I need to worry much about posters on this thread and similar threads. You probably don't get out much anyway  ;)

Too bad. Mother Nature is good at cooking up these little critters for culling the herds. Don't make her build one that can seek out those living in front of a glowing screen.

ramset

Was looking for Dankie's Holiday greetings
And this popped up

The last time

And again vitamin D is big news

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Magluvin

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-24-pharmaceutical-factory-hydroxychloroquine-mysteriously-explodes-fire.html#
'they' want to claim that only a vac will help. even with all the case studies that had shown that these treatments work, they get shut down by propaganda and now this.
Mags