Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mechanical overunity, call it a Gravity engine if you wish.

Started by nicbordeaux, October 03, 2009, 04:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicbordeaux

Quote from: P-Motion on October 10, 2009, 10:37:24 AM
  Hi nicbordeaux,
Here is what I am working on.
I do believe it will demonstrate that Bessler was successful.
Of course, I am slowly working up to something close to his.
This allows me to understand what I am doing   :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iXVwqYgeJE

Jim

Hi P-Motion, first of all, thanks a lot for sharing that. I grasp the idea, and am really pleased to correspond with somebody who realizes that you have to build things to see if you are right. And visualize things, observe events occur which shouldn't really be occuring in the mind or math model :)

This is probably a very supid idea but how about elastic from a bungee strap on those (or some) weights. it wouldn't be perfect, but as elastic modulus isn't linear, you might get a quick preview of similar effect to the what you are doing with the modification you are showing. I call it "ski-jump" effect (by ski jump I mean the ramps those Scandinavian kamikaze athletes leap off to sail into oblivion). Just a means of validation, or who knows, a whole new avenue of exploration (if that happens, you'll curse me heavily :))

All the best

Nick

nicbordeaux

Quote from: P-Motion on October 12, 2009, 07:08:27 AM
  Hi Nick,
That's a great suggestion. Bessler did say he used springs, but not how.
He said his wheel worked without them. Of course, even if bungee's help (do believe they will) what I've built to work, it might raise more questions to how Bessler might have actually did it.
A weak spring might work too. I do have some very stretchable bungee chord's at home. Thought they were trash  ;D
I am going to have to take a good look at your concept and see if I can return the favor.

I know what you mean about building. Before I built, I did a lot of math and considered different ways it might be used. I don't think it shows in the video, but the main wheel is like Swiss cheese, it's full of holes.

Jim

Hi Jim,

My thoughts on that would proceed from "logic" : "it works with springs. But it will work without springs."

That can only mean one thing: it works at a given speed without springs, the springs speed things up. It rotates faster with a spring assisted return of weights.

That sound reasonable ?

Nick