Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

@Otto:
     I did notice a little black box (occilator circuit, potenciometer, and on/off switch?) that is used by IST in his later videos when testing his newer Ali coil design.  May be similar to what you had noticed with the occilators, as also being very important.

NickZ

All: 
   Although this video is predated to IST's last ones, it may best explain and demostrate the current funtionings of his working TPU set-ups.
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DEDo1dr7og&feature=related

@Watsup:
      Hopefully he will see your suggestions and comments, and will disconnect the meters, during the next test charge up time, and reconnect them back up later, thus showing the difference when no meters are on.  In anycase, it looks promising:
Feed-back occilations From the Secondary back to the Primary, bucking against the Earth's Magnetic Pulse, and running like crazy. He Does Have -Overload protection-.
In one of his newer units,  he's connecting only one AAA to the primary of a florescent tube balast, then... we'll see what happens, next.   I had to go to sleep.
                                                        NZ

FatBird

IST,  Your video demonstration is just about worthless without a schematic.

Without a schematic, the only thing we see are a bunch of wires & parts while the camera is shifting back & forth.

If you don't know how to draw a schematic, then please show us a wiring & parts diagram.

Thank you.

gyulasun

Quote from: wattsup on June 14, 2010, 09:16:00 AM

I have another question since my questions help me to advance to next steps. If you have one pulse generator source and two npn mosfets with their drain and source in parallel, is there a way to pulse one gate directly from the PG and then the other gate is also pulsed from the same PG but at a lower pulse rate using a capacitor/potentiometer setup.

I know you are not that familiar with the SM TPUs but in his biggest unit, he is only using one pot and we are certain he is using at least two frequencies in his coils.

Well, by connecting two MOSFETs in parallel by their drain-source and controlling them different frequencies is possible and used solution for mixing frequencies.  However if you are a 100% sure there was one PG, then you can make a different frequency from the single PG frequency by multiplying or dividing it before inputting it to one of the gate electrodes. This may mean 2x  3x etc multiplication and this solution does not need a cap + a potmeter unless the potmeter controls the amplitude of one of the inputs, if this makes sense here.
There is another possibility for using a cap + a pot when you integrate the output pulse of the PG by an RC component pair: you can delay the second MOSFET switch-on time by integrating the PG's output pulse, see this link how: http://hobby_elec.piclist.com/e_ckt2.htm   But this is the same frequency, except the switch-on happens a bit later than for the first MOSFET, the delay could be varied by varying the R value. Maybe this delay can also cause some effect...
I have to leave for about 8 days, will be back next week on Friday or so.

rgds,  Gyula

NickZ

@FatBird:
    I was just looking at this video by IST, and thought about you, (asking about the IST circuits), so maybe this video helps, as it openly shows the the components used -2N3055, resistor, diode, etz...   Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2mK1yJcRA4
   I thank him for showing us what he found.  I feel that there very well could be something to it all, 
  We slow ones, just take longer to get it.   
  I honestly did not sleep last night thinking about it.
  "No rocket science. No complicated circuitry".
   Seams to work, so far.
                                   NZ