Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Forest & GK:
    As I couldn't open your block wall link, I sent this one instead:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloch_wall  it worked for me.
   I would also agree with GK, and mention that although there is a dipole to everything, it is really only one current force. If interested I can explain.
  My idea of a block wall is the area between the + and - where no magnetic forces are present.  Block wall terminology can be somewhat confusing. 

I know that my previous question concerning magnetic domain reversals may not be very easy to answer, but, if anybody wants take a try at it, please do, as I have more to say about it , but would like to hear your thoughts, just in case they resonate.
                                                                        NZ

NickZ

2 All:   
  Check out this pic of the Keely type sphere.   Vibrational Physics.
   All I can say is... WOW.  sure looks good, but I'll bet it can't pick up the weather report, though.

sparks

If we collect rf currents on thousands of antennaes and convert the rf currents to power the primary oscillator.  From where would the energy come from to overcome losses in transmission of the power between the primary oscillator and the receiving oscillators and then back again.  The only place I can see it coming from is the restorative energy of the field.  If a core is magnetized and remains magnetized then we would be in trouble.  The energy density would be forever altered in that core.  This is not the case.  The core only retains it's state of magnetic permeation for a defined interval.  Eventually the magnet is destroyed by themal agitation of the atoms involved and you got yourself a little thermal to electrical conversion. By creating the secondary core permeation by use of rf the primary is uncoupled from the secondary.  The events are displaced by time and space.  The secondary currents do not effect the primary core magnetization parameters.  The secondary currents do not effect the impedance of the primary.  The primary can run as if it is choked and drawing very little current but transmitting emwaves.  The receiver then collects the waves in such a manner as to create a current that flows through the magnetizing winding.  The output winding experiences the changing magnetic field and outputs a voltage.  This ouput winding is close coupled magnetically to the receiver winding.  The core material has flipped its domains in response to the primary or middle winding currents.  The output winding has produced an emf in response to the changing magnetic field produced by the rf induced current.  There is a power transfer of say 80percent from transmitter to receiver to ouput.  Now the core material isnt feeling the rf currents anymore and is in an unnatural state.  The ambient energy says your way too ordered and must return to chaos.  The magnetic core domains begin to breakdown until they return to the ambient field conditions.  This magnetic field change is driven from energy of the field not of the primary.  It delivers another 80 percent of the intial energy used by the transmitter.  Thats 16o percent.  Every cycle.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

wings

giantkiller

A fast switching is a good start whether in solid state or queching. Either way you are to 'get out of the way' as quick as possible to let the natural or physical forces slam it shut. That's all there this to generating it. Now when that closes on a coil the inductance / impedance skyrockets (cannon balls).
Another coil in the vicinity to read that activity. The bucking config then increases the activity.