Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Ursa Major(20lbs) and Ursa Minor(6lbs) - 2007

Both iron pipe core.

sparks

I believe if you take a slow dc rise and fall and send it to two coils whose impedance is just a little different the resulting current downstream of the two coils will contain a very steep transient signal as the power is phase displaced.
SM referenced this phenomenon when he spoke of two vacuum tube cathode supply transformers presumably supplying two different vacuum tubes which were operating on a common anode bias.  Others who know alot more about electronics then me might help you out with this.  I do know Tesla used this to get his single phase motors to create a moving magnetic field.  One set of coils is across the line while the other set of coils has a capacitor in series with it.  The current flows at different times in the coils due to the different impedances and the magnetic field "moves" across the rotor conductors.  The rotor conductors acting as a transformer secondary generate a current that lags the pole shift and the rotor magnetic field is observed by the stator magnetic field and around and around she goes.

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

wattsup

@sparks

Just wanted to say that your last few posts are real duzzies, especially the one about the oil spill. Bunch of bastards still can't figure out how to suck up that oil, they never will without a proper cover tank. If you ever speak to them, tell them to take a look at my tank design located here;
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Wattsups%27%20stuff/Gulf-Oil-Spill/OilSpillSolution2a.jpg
Bunch of pricks. Sorry but..........

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks a heep.

@Loner

I won't go into a long explanation. You have brought up some very good points to think about. Just keep on digging and let us know what you get, as we all.

Maybe there is one thing though that really stands out. Please stop denigrating yourself. It is unbecoming. Besides, I reserve that right for myself. lol. Just jok'in.

@all

Well I just got my JFETS. You can see the two on the left are the JFETs and then going right from these two is an IRF9540 and an IRF840. Hmmmmmm. I wonder if size does really matter. lololol

Also, I put up a photo of what I have found very convenient to hold my mosfets and Jfets. It is basically an angled three point terminal block that ends with three pins. On these pins I took a standard multi terminal block, cut them in ones and ground down the edges so they can fit on the blue pins. Connections are quick, easy and in case I blow a mosfet, changing is no hassle.

So I will now try out the blotch wall movement idea I had a few pages ago and report back with the results. Now these JFETs are very expensive and I am wondering if I should take up some JFET Insurance. lol

Hope @gyulasun gets back soon cause I will surely need some of his guidance. Meanwhile I will take things very slowly.

Happy Micheal Jackson Day to all. lol

sparks

I hate going to the pumps.  I have about had it with my rolling oil burner.  I'm gonna make myself an electric bike using a treadmill motor and a battery.  I figure the boss will let me charge up the bike as long as I put one of his stickers on the motor.  It's a 2o mile commute a day but I could use a little exercise charging the batteries up with some bio power.  Then when the crunch is on in the morning I can just jump on the bike and get my rear in gear to work.  Basically displacing the work to cooler and more comfy conditions than the road allows.  I am told I snore alot so I figure if I hookup a transducer to charge the electric bike Ill be good to go just by sleeping.   :)
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love