Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sigma16

Quote from: giantkiller on August 10, 2010, 01:05:15 PM
@mkt3920,
http://merlib.org/node/5508: in reference:

I see it now. The devices that work have a metallic sink somewhere on the device. In a motor this would the windings and the ferrous. In Deyos coil it would the conductors running along the sides. In Don Smith's PVC there is a coil facing charge bar that is positioned at 90 degrees to the coil windings. In the ECD there are conductors running along the sides. My latest pretty coils have a conductor running the circumerference and 90 degrees to the windings. The GK4 had conductors at 90 degrees to the control windings but on the inside. Bedini mentioned a very simple circuit that engineers could not understand.  Jaf Cleer of Biomod stated the same thing.
So what if the simplest thing is a Radiant/RE/Reactive producer having a sink near it. A metal object to absorb the high speed energy. I leave the physics to someone else. I am just trying to show a configuration pattern.
In the rotovertor the ferrous aids the resonant tank operation. And when saturated it then collects the cold energy like a fully charged cap that charges way past its rating with a ghost charge.
In coils the collecting run is connected to caps to hold the charge. Sounds too simple but in the examples posted here the conductivity of the conductor is slower that the impinging charge. This makes me think of a hyper charge carrier.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that all of these seemingly related devices actually worked as claimed.  There are only three that I would consider the "real deal" and they are: Steven's TPU, Hendershot, and Moray.  All others are suspicious, especially if the inventor is trying to sell you books, video's, or other paraphernalia.  Not saying they don't work, so no one needs to get upset.

forest

+ Hubbard coil
+ Cook Coil
+ Sweet VTA
+ PODMOD
+ Edwin Gray tube
+and many others little known

giantkiller

In reading Bedini's dismay I saw the common denominator of the high speed shock to surrounding ether(air/magnetic field/plasma(Correa)) or ferrous domains. I don't see any other means.
As the shock pressure subsides we can collect the re-alignment. At this state of configurations we have to wait for a certain timeframe of the precession or the capacitors are always void and sucking up the energy at all speed levels. Like charged in layers or the capacitor maintains the charge at the speed level it was captured. Would the different rates of charge ever level out to a singularity of power that could be pulled off at a constant rate? The capacitor charges up from the energy at different rates and could we pull all the levels of charge at one level?

Just throwing thoughts out here.
I'll be back on the bench tonight.

@Sigma16,
I can see why the small value(.01uf) of the cap matches with the high speed of the discharge from the sparkgap. Too big of value is like spitting in the ocean.

sigma16

.01uF is the big one, the small one should be a few pF, like 50 or 100.  This sets the pulse width.

Has nothing to do with whatever you are talking about.

otto

Hello all,

are we finally talking about  cores in the TPUs? Made with magnetic metals?

Otto