Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Experiment Confirmed!

Started by PaulLowrance, October 24, 2009, 01:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Thanks for the comments! This research might be like the tortoise, slow ... but sure.  :)

Powercat, you asked when to expect usable power levels. Awhile back I made a rough graph, ... emphasis on *rough* because it's based on the extrapolation of four data points, but it makes a rough prediction when the research will reach that level -->

http://globalfreeenergy.info/2009/09/16/power-graph-of-research/

So if we extrapolate, the graph reaches the ten watt mark by ~ July 2010. Understandibly the graph is not going to be accurate, but it might give a rough idea.

We'll see.

Paul

PaulLowrance

This morning was good, as the device was producing 9.7pA!!! This looks confirmed. It's difficult to believe that any dissimilar materials thrown together will work. The issue is making sure the net circuit resistance is low enough so it can produce the 10pA.

Even better yet, the size of the element does not limit. So it could be microscopic particles from a powder, where each particle can produce ~ 10pA (at usable voltage levels). An example of this is where microscopic diodes such as from Skyworks Inc.  (~ 10 um radius junction) also produce 10pA.

Now it seems the final goal is in trying to find what type of isolation it wants so we can parallel the elements to produce usable current levels. It's probably electrical isolation. If it's only AC noise, as in Johnson noise, then inductance would work. In this case, mixing powdered iron in the mix could work.

PL

PaulLowrance

Creativity

from what i read it is going good :) congrats!

Maybe i have some idea's u will find interesting to experiment with in ur setup.
I was wondering if the Earth electric field is not interacting with the setup. Do u always place the junction in parallel to the Earth surface? Have u tried to turn it around to other angles?

In my feeling the Earth's efield and round magnet make kind of a good conditions for concentration of free flowing electrons in some spots of the setup. measurements may be different for center and the edges of ether side of the junction. N-S orientation of the junction may compete in some angles with the Earth's mfield too.

Another thing would be the earthing test. Someone here suggested the recovery of the charge from the air or surrounding. Maybe u could try to earth either of the junction sides. It may be that diodes recover slower because the area that comes in contact with the surrounding is small to recover for lost charge (during the measurement), in that sense magnet setup would regenerate faster because of its greater surface.

just a bunch of thoughts :)
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.