Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Don Smith's Device #9

Started by Xaero_Vincent, October 27, 2009, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judges

NOW CONDUCT THIS EXPARIMENT AGIN .. USEING A BATTERY POWERED TESLA COIL .. AND YOU NOW HAVE ELECTRICAL CONDUCTION THROUGH THE PLASTIC ..

I would need to know just for starters,the resonant freq of this 14",,12 volt Tesla coil,,,14" and 12 volt don't lend itself (in a practical,Tesla coil build) to
very much electric flux.I would be very curious of
the tank capacitor and spark gap??
Resonance is the key,,and usually works by the matching of capacitor,break rate,cut-off time to
the primary in order to excite the secondary,at
resonance,,,any idea the resonant freq of the TC?
j.

innovation_station

I CAN MANIPULATE SOURCE ENGERY IN 1 PULSE ...

AND IT HAS SQUAT TO DO WITH RESOSNANCE !

YOU GET MORE WHEN YOU PUSH IT MORE .....  HENCE RESONANCE

AND IT HAS  A HOLE LOT TO DO WITH BREAKING THE FLOW OF ELECTRICTY... AND REDIRRECTING IT TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS... THIS IS TESLAS KICK  THIS IS THE DIRRECT EFFECT OF CAUSEING A DUSTURBANCE IN THE NATURAL EQULIBIRUM .. THIS IS NATURE BALLANCEING HERSELF TO COMPENSATE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER!

TAKE A LONG POLE ... GRAB 1 END OF IT I GRAB THE OTHER I PUSH YOUR WAY ... I STOP ... YOU PUSH MY WAY ... NOW IM ASSUMEING YOU ARE BIGGER THAN MY SELF ... AND YOUR PUSH IS MORE POWERFUL ... SO I HARNESS SOME OF YOUR PUSH ... I THEN PUT SOME OF THAT PUSH BACK IN IF I SO DESIRE  SO THAT MY PUSH IS NOW BIGGER THAN MY LAST PUSH ..  ;)  THIS IS SELF DESTRUCT MOTHOD OF THE SMTPU AS I STILL BELEAVE ...

NOW

BASICALLY MY DEVICES WORK LIKE  THIS I PUSH SHE PUSHES BACK .. I COLLECT THAT .. I PUSH AGIN ... SHE PUSHES BACK...  I COLLECT AGIN .. THE COLLECTION WILL BE STORED IN THE NEWEST TECK ULTRACAPS .. ON THE PLANET ... USED FOR CARS AND SUCH ...  ;)  HOUSES .... YA KNOW

I HAVE ALREADY PROVEN THIS ALL TO BE THE TRUE REALITY ON THIS SITE IN THE JT THRED ..

INFACT IM BUILDING A UNIT PUBLIC IN NOT LONG ... THAT WILL DELIVER MANY KW ..  AND IT IS SELF RUNNING ..

ALL THE INFO IS ALL READY POSTED IN THE JT THRED ...

IST!

OOO AND GUESS WHAT THERE IS NO 0 ZILCH NA DA     1 BATTERY LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D   

NO BATTERIES PEROID LIFESPAN OF THE CAPS IS LONGER THAN YOURS....

if the info i was given is correct on the caps then i have a reserve of 32400WATTS...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

winsonali

what is the material of sheet that can intercept magnetic field in don machine?

Paul-R

Quote from: winsonali on November 22, 2009, 08:03:25 PM
what is the material of sheet that can intercept magnetic field in don machine?
Various materials have been mentioned. He has suggested grinding up neodymium
magnets, and sticking the powder to, possibly, stainless steel. "Magnetostrictive"
gets mentioned, but this stuff is fabulously expensive. I am going to try grinding up
the ceramic stuff you get in 3.5" floppy drives. It is pretty easy to do. And then
glue it on to a disc of SS. It may not work, but it is easy to try.

it seems to me that what he wants is a magentic barrier to interrupt, and I am
surprised nobody has mentioned mumetal, particularly since you get the stuff in
old scrapped hard drives. (Around the magents under the coil).

innovation_station

Quote from: Paul-R on November 23, 2009, 11:09:43 AM
Various materials have been mentioned. He has suggested grinding up neodymium
magnets, and sticking the powder to, possibly, stainless steel. "Magnetostrictive"
gets mentioned, but this stuff is fabulously expensive. I am going to try grinding up
the ceramic stuff you get in 3.5" floppy drives. It is pretty easy to do. And then
glue it on to a disc of SS. It may not work, but it is easy to try.

it seems to me that what he wants is a magentic barrier to interrupt, and I am
surprised nobody has mentioned mumetal, particularly since you get the stuff in
old scrapped hard drives. (Around the magents under the coil).

yikes ...  intresting you say that .....

im not telling why public....  ;) :o :o :o

w

can you make it liquid ...  dont honestly know much about that material .. but it clicks ...  :)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!