Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Don Smith's Device #9

Started by Xaero_Vincent, October 27, 2009, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: johnnyfg on June 01, 2011, 04:42:58 PM
http://www.freeenergyinventions.com/donsmith.html
Not the same device, but another of his (Don). In the picture "Useful Circuits From Nikolai Tesla", the one in the lower right corner. Look Carefully, you see that top and bottom windings are NOT turned the same way. Not sure if this is a typo and/or this is also something that is present in Don's devices.

Im trying to learn how to use "LTSpice IV" To learn how to tune these devices.

/Conny

This D.Smith link explain, that he is fully unseriosly to
bring such UNWORKABLE and NONSENSE
as "inventor an SCHEMATA SELLER to the pubilc.

THIS IS fully "destructive" for Beginners, to hope..
and lost money.

This Circuit (Link) contains at minimum 3 BIG "bugs"
so
-because any of each. NOTHING can work from this
schemata .  Ask your school teacher, your radio-repair-men
or (better an radio amateur) anyone , with "basic" on physic.
find in overview fis bugs. (no needs to learn the text or to
compare with  attatched Tesla Patents,(that needs an "higher" understanding in electronics...

So your "sourounding" or users here can explain (each) better than me,because litte bit difficult, my natif language is german, and my englisch ist to low graded , to do the work....

Gustav Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

johnnyfg

Quote from: pese on June 01, 2011, 10:05:12 PM
This D.Smith link explain, that he is fully unseriosly to
bring such UNWORKABLE and NONSENSE
as "inventor an SCHEMATA SELLER to the pubilc.

THIS IS fully "destructive" for Beginners, to hope..
and lost money.

This Circuit (Link) contains at minimum 3 BIG "bugs"
so
-because any of each. NOTHING can work from this
schemata .  Ask your school teacher, your radio-repair-men
or (better an radio amateur) anyone , with "basic" on physic.
find in overview fis bugs. (no needs to learn the text or to
compare with  attatched Tesla Patents,(that needs an "higher" understanding in electronics...

So your "sourounding" or users here can explain (each) better than me,because litte bit difficult, my natif language is german, and my englisch ist to low graded , to do the work....

Gustav Pese

Why so negative?
Who i selling schematics?
I dont sell anything, neither does the site I mentioned.
Im not spending any money, since I use simulation software.
And yes, I know, or assume, that Don Smith deliberately omitted things in his presentations and/or schematics.

pese

because this is an physical - electrival nonsense.

To learn and become knowledges over electrontic .
it dont need to find out fierst the errors  and problems
from and author and inventer, that an lot of people
give attention at first.
so mutch errors begnning wron polarit of diode,
wrong application of an voltage divider (that divide also the ampereage
Exa,ple here 1000 to 1.. so the enerie (watts) are also divides 1000:1.  So that never an 20KW inverter (12V) can connected this way on an ohnic-resitive divider.
any one have idea, vor the rectifier brige (must bei 10KW and usabel for RF (Highfrequencies. here ist uses 100Khz / 500 Khz about !! Anyone have think about it ?

So you have 3 different points, includes 2 "faults"  it have more, sothis divive is an robbery for yoir time, so it dont need
to buy any experimental sets ...
Pese

P-S- (post scripzum)
www.alt-nrg.de/pppp

an enlisch/german link collection of
sense and nonsense alternative energies
and more...
(only links, without any comments.

only inprofessional html-collection
containg selected knowledges looking
now 10 years ofer the net ...
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Vasiliy Buslaev

Dear forum users, I posted a letter of such content on the Energetic Forum specifically for Patrick Kelly. I would like to offer you to read it to know the truth.

"Dear Patrick and forum, it is my duty to warn you about the falsification of the replication apparatus of Donald Smith, the so-called Dynatron from forums on Free Energy from the country of Ukraine. None of his equipment is not functioning and does not give the output power exceeds the input.I learned that this man came in contact with Patrick and is trying to turn their device into a new book by Patrick.
I want to warn you Patrick and respected users that Dynatron - this is a commercial project that has nothing to do with science and creativity.You can see this, when you look at the forum link above, where the money is going to develop, but in fact went to the formation of his own private enterprise. He  two years of deceiving the people on the forums.
The real purpose of this action, the next hiding information from the inventors of free energy.
Dear Patrick, when Dynatron will tell you that this is a lie, ask other  disinterested members of the forums. His task, the maximum display on the television, the Internet and books, but in fact a fiction. If you care of truth, do not include in your edition of the device of Dynatron, unless of course you are interested in the truth.Please do not distribute it lies in your esteemed publication."
Thank you for your attention.

Vasiliy Buslaev