Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A validation of the UP-SIDE-DOWN phenomena

Started by EMdevices, November 02, 2009, 09:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

Quote from: sparks on December 01, 2009, 04:30:58 PM
  Iron sure will respond to a lower frequency.  Guess that is why they have it in low frequency generators.  I always wondered why a piece of steel lost it's magnetic field when you smacked it.  Or sent a compressional wave through the material.
e
I'm not seeing a picture Sparks

giantkiller

@Stprue,
It is an exclamation point...

-------------------------------------------
@Sparks,
I think is was EVGray or Hubbard at age 12 that hung a steel loop off of the open hood of an automotive vehicle on a piece of string. In the middle of that he hung a paper clip(steel) on a string. He started the vehicle. He then took a hammer and struck the steel ring. The paper clip became invisible. After some time he hit the ring again and the clip reappeared. He did this over and over and with witnesses and this started his career in overunity.

sparks

sptrue

Most transformers or antennaes have to get rid of the internal magnetic field produced by the atomic magnetic dipole moment alignment with the induced field.  If they don't then each successive input saturates the metal atomic lattice until it runs out of atoms.  Ac circuits will reset the metals dipole moment wheras ripple dc does not.  The ambient magnetic field may and this is just a hunch reset the transformer core for you and give you an additional magnetic field change within the core material. Set reset.  If the setting power is reclaimed as much as possible by reflection then the reseting power puts you into gain.  The shockwave doesnt really do this.  It readily ionizes the atoms as the electrons respond to an accelerating force while the more massive neucleus doesnt even know what just happened.  It doesnt respond because its intrinsic angular momentum is many orders over that of the electron.  Plus it takes up space so it has alot of other issues to contend with.  The electron acceleration will produce an emwave of its own that is imposed on the ionized cores.  This sometimes leads to an electron cascade and a current that is many orders over what one would expect from the input spike.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

hartiberlin

Hi EM and Marco,
any news on your devices ?

EM, did you sell your invention to RCA ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMMbihbeIls

Have a look at their airenergy pickup device !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

stprue

Nice find...very cool!  I wonder what the range is!