Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another way to fight lorentz

Started by mr_bojangles, November 07, 2009, 12:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

should i move this into a different section and if so what should it be considered?

gravity powered device
1 (14.3%)
magnet motor
3 (42.9%)
something else
0 (0%)
leave it here
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

mr_bojangles

ok so if we take a two cylindrical magnets, and attach them to an axle as shown in the front view of my drawing (they are fixed in position and not shaded in the drawing)

we now only have a balanced set of two equal magnets, on a fixed axle

attach another axle through the middle of the magnets

on both sides of the magnet, we place a circular stator (shaded in area of drawing) of equal size on the axle, the stator is not fixed and can still rotate about the axle

this stator is weighted (as shown by the smaller circles at the bottom of the stator wheel) the weight keeps the stator upright no matter the position due to it being unbalanced

the idea is that when we spin this, it will remain balanced, and while the magnets rotate because they stay fixed, the stator will remain in an upright position, inducing electricity

the lorentz force is directed at making the stators spin, which will be combated with the counterweight

effectively the magnets will rotate in front of the stators which will remain "still" in comparison to the magnets

for quickness i only drew two sets of these but i believe it would be more effective to use three or an odd number of magnet combinations

the benefits of this system is that it will not take increasing amounts of energy to keep it going

the drawback is that it would need to rotate slow enough to keep the stators in the upright position

this could be fought with using more mass, where a slower rotation would be most beneficial

also the closer to the axle the magnets are, the more efficient it would be, as it would rotate the magnets the most per rotation, as well as taking less energy

let me know what you think
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

mr_bojangles

(A) frame that connects magnets to axle
(B) magnets
(C) stators
(D) counterweight
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

broli

That's quite an interesting take. Are you using the concept of the homopolar generator to generate electricity?

lumen

You could also use a 3 gear system to keep the stators from rotating.
One gear on the center hub, one intermediate gear and one outer gear on the stator.

As it rotates, the outer stator remains still at any speed.
Of course, you need two additional gears on the other side also. (intermediate and stator)

jadaro2600

HPG's are fascinating ..there's always the debate about whether or not the field is rotating with the magnet or is stationary, i think that as a result of atomic interaction, the field is rotating so fast that it's locked to the atomic frame, and as a result  the field effect it manifest and therefore correlates with the rotation of atoms and not the general body with which they are attached, when rotating their atoms, the field rotates with them as a secondary effect.

Strange though, I suppose that in order to prove my idea, the TPU-ECD would have to function as it states..something with no moving parts would in fact be able to generate electricity as a result of the atomic spin.

I don't always understand what's going on though.  Something has to cut the field, relatively, in order to take a measure of flow.