Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THE OVERUNITY RING

Started by innovation_station, November 07, 2009, 10:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

"Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
What do you see when you turn out the light?
I can't tell you, but I know it's mine."

The Beatles

they knew he he?

Farrah Day

Blimey, you lot really are as nutty as fruitcakes... way beyond hope!

It's (sorry that's IST) the blind leading the blind in a strange world where magic rules.

It would not be quite so bad if every now and then actual science played a role, but IST has endeavoured to make sure that if real science ever does rear its ugly head, that he quickly severes it with his magic sword!

Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

FreeEnergy

dude i was being sarcastic! lol

innovation_station

be how you want that is your choise ...

i was a dj longer than most were reserchers ...  ;) 

BUBBA SPARKX ;) deliverance!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_t8l8Tg8o4&NR=1

NO INSTRUCTIONS WHEN I WAS HANDED THIS DEVICE!

now im back on my feet with out a hint of bitterness  1 way or another i shall have dileverance!
so i say ...
i been traveling most my time  .... with my fisning pole and my pocket of shine!

they started to question if you are real tallent or just a rare mix  substance abuse additic

nuttin could a tone  for the pain you have endoured
the blood you shed still stains in your velour
you took your wealth and knowlage and gave it to the poor
only to discover that your saviour is manure
accepting me a king but b4 your younger brother
and they put a live ownus on us  hardly knowing one another 
i honestly could say that all the time i have come to love ya
now we all have brothers ;D ;) and togather no one can touch us
it helps me to regret i never met your baby girl
shes an angel on your shoulder helping us to save the world
this musical marrage is no quenicidence !

so my momma told me baby we shall have deliverance!

fara your words dont hold a grain of sand to the storm thats blowing in ...

just being honest!

Q

was i one of the first in the world to figure out this device ? perhaps 5th in the entire world ...

funny its the 5th sun eh?  ;) ;D my baby girls scribbles for dick head!

WELCOME SKY I MISSED YA!

btw farra ...  ALL MY CHILDREN WILL THINK YOU RIGHT OFF THE PLANET!  ;)

fara i doubt that you can......    when i get to doing my hillbilly dance! 8)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

the W stands for william hence 814 ... duh!   flip it out you got M michael!   hence ying yang ... duh!

the twins....

W&M or QandQ  now if we can just get you a little IQ   :D LIONS AND WIZZARDS  :o :o :o :o

hope to see you all at the disco!   8)

ps make a wish upon the stars!

WE HOPE YOU FOUND THE COSMIC GROOVE HITCH A RIDE ALONG A WAVE
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!