Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Huge Bombshell !!! - Global Warming Exposed As Scam

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 24, 2009, 04:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

And now a Whitehouse "scientist" is implicated in 'Climategate'

Which begs the question, how many more of these types in trust positions do we have to see before we catch on to the likelihood that they are all like that ??

Wait til you read this guy's resume/pedigree...its hard to make stuff like this up...here's a sample...

" He co-authored a 1977 book, “Ecoscience: Population Resources, Environment,” advocating compulsory abortion for purposes of population control, mass sterilization, "

More here...

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/climategate_holdren_email/2009/11/27/291545.html

Regards...

Pirate88179

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

infringer

The air quality has not gotten any better with all the emissions that we give off and all the trees we ha slain while algae is responsible for 1/3 or whatever of all of the oxygen in this world the trees amongst other things still produce the other 2/3 ...

Population control should be instated at some point and time while I am unsure if it is needed at this point I chose not to father a child and this is one of my reasons.

Finally global warming may be from a number of things and carbon emissions I do not think are the only cause but they must surely have some contributing effect...

Anyhow this world does need to learn how to conserve its natural resources and replenish them as well if we do not we will some day suffer or make our future generations suffer. So weather they make up a crisis to bring this fact to life or not we must understand the urgency and importance of this.

Free energy is the holy grail! With it we will unmask the improbable and make the impossible seem possible. There will be no need for population control because we can then begin to create. Imagine 20 story greenhouses all lit by free energy so enormous because we can afford to produce precious metals from the earth at no energy cost all lit with lights that contain no mercury because we are no longer depend on low power lights to balance the use imagine computers built so vast and powered servers to figure out age old problems like protein folding in a fraction of the time imagine this because the silicone created one of the most abundant resources could finally be harnessed and likewise the fields of solar panels to power our planet! Imagine how easily and cheaply we could recycle everything. The list goes on my friend.

The problem you talk of still is here its up to you to ignore the true problem or ignore it.

Enjoy!

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Pirate88179

The emissions you speak of is CO2, or at least that is what the warming folks now call a poison gas.  CO2 helps the trees, plants and gardens grow better, faster and healthier as that is what they breathe in, and what we exhale....isn't nature great?

By the way, some confuse smog with CO2.  Smog is not CO2.  But I do agree we should not pollute.  This is why my electric bill is under $30 most months. (8 out of 12)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

onthecuttingedge2005

don't forget the mighty ocean is the main filter of CO2, they also found out that shellfish filter this CO2 from the Ocean and use it to make their shells.

when scientist realized that the ocean filters CO2 they went looking for high quantities of it, to their amazement it was not even nearly what they expected then they discovered that shellfish were the culprit behind the missing CO2.

Oyster any one!?