Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

glad your so on the ball and no dissrespect by that ...

how about this ...  if your polution caused from burning bad fuel  gets to close to the sun ... it has a potencial to go boom ...

same kinda thing if you charge caps useing my ring designs .. caps can go boom! stephan even cracked a smile on that one .... lol

as you all just found out ...  they flew round the planet almost like raindeer .....

ist!

this needs extream study...  not just the odd glance ....
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Cap-Z-ro

" I suppose I should at least wait for the indictments before making any rash decisions. "

When clear evidence of fraud is before my eyes, with no denials from the accused...I do not need for anyone else to come along and confirm and anoint the evidence, before I draw my conclusion.

The earth is and has been quite able to adjust to all sun and man related activity.

In case many are not aware, civilizations have risen and fallen numerous times on the planet...and somehow the earth still stands.

Now, if we can get back to the crime, criminals, corruption, and their global dominance plans.

Instead of scrounging for validation of the claims made by the fraudsters, it would be much more productive to look into the motive and the opportunists themselves.

Regards...

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ATT on December 04, 2009, 01:02:15 AM
@Paul

OK, before I derailed, I was going to comment on the last graph you put up. What it looks like to me is that TSI was a significant factor in the warming ramp-up between 1870 and 1980, after which it seems to have leveled off while global temps continued to rise.

So taking it all together (warming, population, carbon, TSI) it almost looks like a sort of 'perfect storm' sort of situation, at least for the 110 years mentioned above.

This was a good call on RR2's part, in reading further, some say that TSI was left out of the original models. Although that sounds unlikely, I have to admit -I- did exactly the same thing, but then, I'm not a climatologist.

So that would leave, roughly, the last 30 years to reconcile, if we were so inclined.

Tony

ATT,

For now, the problem I'm having with accepting TSI as a *main* effect for global warming is that from 1600 to mid 1700's TSI takes a massive nosedive, but global warming does not respond.

BTW, could you clarify on one of your recent statements where it appeared as if you said both sides are siding with Big Oil?  I do not see the environmentalist (global warmest) siding with Big Oil. In fact, it's the opposite, as they are opposed to Big Oil. Could you please clarify.

Paul

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 03, 2009, 09:18:07 PM
To be kind, it would be naive to think that 'big oil' would sit back and allow a bunch of rival crooks steal their turf out from under them without trying to counter the move.

In case it gets overlooked, it wasn't 'big oil' that was exposed as criminal fraudsters in those emails.

Again, lets be clear that these are only but a few scientists whose actions are not a reflection on other scientists.

Paul

innovation_station

i have yet to see 1 prove my work wrong ...

just 1 ...  find me one so i can reporogram his small brain....

just like my time travel ... tests .. perfectaly suited for tests ... no one can prove it wrong ..

it is possible it is not 100 % correct ... im just 1 kid ... and there is a world of ee's and sicentists ... and they ALL SUCK ... as they have a flawed understanding of how creation operates ...

so ill keep inventing things ... as i do ... 1 day maybe they wake up ...

so what ever .. your only destroying your world ... not mine ...

think bout that ...

ist               the 5th sun .... that rocked the world ...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!