Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Poynt

Started by Yucca, December 01, 2009, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: utilitarian on December 01, 2009, 03:50:32 PM
It appears you did some random Google search for defamation.  Thanks for posting the results, but we can all copy and paste random junk too.

Little of what you cite relates to your specific case and the difficulty you are going to have proving defamation damages to your online persona, which cannot easily be tied to a real person.  No damages means no case.

Furthermore, how are you going to sue someone when you have no idea of his real identity either?  Your threats are comical.
it wasn't random, it was specific, you can read a search query can't you? yes, i know, you post random junk quite often as well as logical fallacies, flawed arguments, etc. yawn...

yawn... winning may or may not be the point. you obviously didn't understand the implications of what i cited.

how do you know i don't know his real identity? i know poynty's, i know yours... you are on the internet, you are not anonymous ::)
regardless, if stefan allows it to remain on his site i will take action.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

BEP

Quote from: Yucca on December 01, 2009, 02:44:17 PM
You will be welcome, the new forum will have mandatory dress code of civility, objectivity and truthfulness, any blowhard non constructives will be shown the door.

You mean I gotta wear clothing? I can get away with nudity here!

Oh well, I guess I can put on my jammies for the new forum  ;D

MrMag

Wilby,

Please let us know at what time your case comes up on Judge Judy. I will be interested in her response when you tell her that his alias defamed your alias on the internet and then to hear you explain what type of damages were caused to your alias by his slanderous remarks. I was going to add something else but I don't want you to sue me too. :)

I don't really understand whats going on on this site. You have people such as Poynt, Grumpy and even Farrah Day, who all seem to know a thing or two. What did they say that was that bad to get them banned? I've agreed with most of their statements, so I'm pretty confused right now.

Gobaga

Here's to everyone that was wrongfully banned from this forum, and all of those that had the sense to leave on their own. 

May they find free energy, get off the grid, power their vehicles, and share it with friends and family. 

May the smack-talkers freeze in winter, fry in summer, and live in the dark.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MrMag on December 01, 2009, 05:55:33 PM
Wilby,

Please let us know at what time your case comes up on Judge Judy. I will be interested in her response when you tell her that his alias defamed your alias on the internet and then to hear you explain what type of damages were caused to your alias by his slanderous remarks. I was going to add something else but I don't want you to sue me too. :)

I don't really understand whats going on on this site. You have people such as Poynt, Grumpy and even Farrah Day, who all seem to know a thing or two. What did they say that was that bad to get them banned? I've agreed with most of their statements, so I'm pretty confused right now.

yawn... i would imagine you were going to ad some hominem? careful now or you might end up on my cyberstalking fire bomb list ::)

it's simple. see this thread for why poynty is on read only.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8365.msg211610#msg211610
grumpy and farrah got their posting rights taken away for repeatedly responding with logical fallacies, mostly ad hominem. so there you have it. you might try reading/comprehending for yourself sometime, so people don't have to waste their time enlightening you...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe