Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Poynt

Started by Yucca, December 01, 2009, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

IST:

That sir, was a brilliant post.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Yucca on December 01, 2009, 10:00:26 AM
Well I have servers and I can knock up a forum in an evening along with nice graphics (actually one of my banner designs is on the top right of this site. Although stefan quantized it to 256 color ughh!) I can also register a nice .com name for it.
If you start up a new site, I'll at least take a look and see what you're doing.  I'm always looking to learn something.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

innovation_station

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on December 02, 2009, 11:52:43 PM
If you start up a new site, I'll at least take a look and see what you're doing.  I'm always looking to learn something.

--Lee

you know ... and i mean no disrespect at all to anyone ...

but look at it like this ...   

ok we have a messed up site ... im a good cause of it ...  right ... sure .. i know

we have a messed up plannet ... im the cause but also are you ... so
because we have a messed up plannet ... does that mean we jump to mars to escape our problems of earth ... no... lol 

so because there dissagreements here does that mean we make a new home ...

well some say yes others say no ...  and many dont know any better ...  yikes ..

the answer is not to leave ... BUT FIX IT ..

and guess what you only get 1 ...  just like you have only 1 earth ...

so basically jumping ship ...  aint fixing 1 thing ...  just like mars   what humans do not realize ... there is no where to run .. it is the time to FACE THE TRUTH...

the truth is ... ALL YOU EVER HAVE KNOWEN IS NOT YOURS ...  all is borrowed..

this is why you will not pattend my work sorry .. it is not mine .. nor is it yours  ..

basically you wont run to mars..  cuz its gonna get hot there too...  so .. yea your cut at the lower 12 ...  what more need i say ..

you graduate or you fail ... 

this is how it has always been but this time ...  i stepped in ... so be it!  cuz im not allowing it to destroy its self AGIN...  cuz it will not be rebuilt! 

w  this is the time of the 5th sun .....   4 other times .. earth has failed ...  i came back to see that you make it ...

BUT THE IGRONANT DOLTS .. STEAL MY WORK .. AND  GIVE YOU NOTHING ..

remember who drives the ship...  and remember whos work this ship is based upon ....

just to clear it up ... it is a race ... good to bad ... the game is wich one gets here first...

HELLO  were all ready here ...  i have planet earth on quarenteen!  till you stop fighting .. conversion from dark to light in progress..  according to karma....  picks your delivery date...
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

wattsup

Solutions

1) Reinstate both @Grumpy and @Poynt99.
2) Final warning to @Willy.
---He must post a public apology.
---He will be bound by one rule, shape up or ship out.
---He must agree to the following:

START
I agree to abide by the notion that every OverunitydotCom member is already aware of the immense difficulty in the task at hand. Regardless, I endeavor in this field should this path lead me or others to helpful discoveries, other than that of achieving overunity. I believe that the possibility of overunity is a reachable goal, but I am humbled at the odds. I will endeavor to become a helpful member of the forum and do my best to refrain from posting derogatory and insulting comments. I will respect other members and realize that any effort in the OU field, given that we are all faced with confronting so many odds as well as the public ridicule this may entail, that both of these provide even more reasons for members to stick together, protect each other and offer the highest level of mutual respect.
STOP

3) If the member refuses solution #2, ban him.

Basic rule: Don't come on this board to enlighten members that what we are doing is impossible. We already know that and doing so just shows how much of a nimrod you are.

Now if solution 1 is not possible, then I ask anyone making a new forum to please reserve all the known user names here so we each can have them there should we elect to. Although I do agree with @IST that preserving things here is much better, I will also not stand by and let members of such long standing be banned for such frivolous reasons.

wattsup

MrMag

@wattsup

I'll second that.