Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Re: Poynt

Started by Yucca, December 01, 2009, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

wattsup:

Frivolous reasons?  You have to be kidding me.  In poynt's case, besides harassing the good members of the JT topics and posting incorrect information over and over, he also posted private pm's that were not addressed to him.  He also edited them to make them look much different then when they were originally sent and then posted them in a locked topic so no one could respond and correct his abusive twist of personal and private pm's.  Sounds like a number of serious TOS violations there to me.  I would hardly call that frivolous at all.  Also, do we need to post here how many times he was warned to cease this disruptive behavior?  He chose to continue and suffered the consequences.  As stated in Stefan's post on the matter, he was banned for abusing his moderator privileges.

Maybe he acted more normal in some of the other topic areas were some of you know him from, but with all my time on this, and other forums, I have never seen such rude behavior and TOS violations from a single individual.

As far as Farah goes, same thing.  He was harassing other forum members and was warned to cease.  He continued.  Stefan warned him and he basically told Stefan to jump in the lake, and continued...so Stefan had no choice with him either.

Why folks can't follow simple TOS rules and, not to mention the etiquette of decent, civil behavior is beyond me.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

BEP

@wattsup

Agreed but folks should just read the TOS first and stick with that.
My view... Poynt opened threads for the purpose of understanding the reality of other subjects, including sharing the correct way to perform related measurements. Under either handle he was always about finding the technical truth and sharing his knowledge (even when he and I were in heated and complete disagreement).
One of those threads was wrongly jammed into that megalith of a thread, related by name only,  that is all about how long it takes most folks to understand how a blocking oscillator works. Folks there saw the merge and freaked out.
All the while Poynt was busy fighting off the idiocy of a couple of now famous members and trying to rebuild what was dumped into the sewer.
I would have deleted the same stupid posts from my own thread if the site manager didn't do it before me.
Farah Day was obnoxious in my opinion, but she posted the facts as she knew them and those facts are well proven and published. As far as her hatred for a single member... It would have been better to <IGNORE>.
There are very few members worth reading anymore. There are certainly no new experiments or results. Virtually all new posts have absolutely nothing to do with the massive task of finding new energy or better answers.
I am done here.
Most real experimenters have already left.  ‘A work bench and a YouTube account’? What crap. There are very few here with the equipment and workspace I use every chance I can. As far a YouTube goes… stupidity at the highest. If you have something that seams real, pass it on to a very few trusted souls. Don’t broadcast it to the world. You just draw the flies you see gathering here. Broadcast only after it is confirmed and repeatable by those with equal or greater talent.
Don't bother banning me.
When the BS is cleaned out I may hear about it and return.
BEP

Peterae

A message from Poynt

Hey Guys,
For anyone interested in the new forum we're building, please send me and email to poynt99"at"overunityresearch.com. I can not respond to PM's here, so let me know. Be glad to hear from you.
No guarantees, but we may have something up by the end of next week. Thank you Yucca-- guru site designer.
Looking forward to seeing many of you there; including but not nearly limited to: Pirate, Fuzzy, Rose, Harvey, Gadget, Broli, et al. Many of you (in particular the old gang) already know you're in and can be expecting contact soon ;)
Cheers,

Peterae

A message from Poynt

Greetings all,

Just a quick message to let everyone know OUR new site is now up and open for new registrations.

Although we strongly encourage you to register, we've decided to leave the site open to the public for now, which means registration is not required to view the forum. The forum is clean, with no advertisements, and has a nice look and feel. We are especially happy with the chat feature that has been incorporated, which allows folks to chat in real time while they are logged in to the forum. There is a public chat channel, and of course private channels can be used as well. Indeed, each separate board has its own channel, so folks that are working on one particular project can all hang out and converse in that one board's channel if they wish. Having the chat feature will also greatly reduce the number of one-liner posts, and will even facilitate the need to sort out debates and discussions that occur from time to time. They can be taken off-line and handled more directly so to speak, which keeps the threads cleaner and on-topic.

The site is new and still a work in progress, but it is quite usable even now. We're quite happy with the results of OUR efforts thus far, so come by and sign up--we'd be glad to see you there, and all are invited.

Go to overunityresearch.com to register, and don't forget to activate your account. All we ask is that folks abide by and respect the forum guidelines.

See you there, and welcome in advance to OUR forum.

Regards,