Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic V Gate

Started by jsngeorge423, December 02, 2009, 07:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

There are numerous options for moving the stator at the right moment. However, I thought it should be first tried a purely mechanical system, with no electricity, because I tend to think that the conversion of mechanical energy to electricity is a huge waste of energy. Perhaps the purely mechanical idea of using a cam should work, and a "perpetuum mobile" can be built . If not, approaches involving electricity can be tried.

Ah, I have not posted yet in this thread my favorite videos of V Gate wheels (posted only in the two other threads):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux4qfizL0xg

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbj3rIFVb5w

Love these vids!

infringer

Well not a bad idea I thought anyways nothing wrong with sharing the ida aye?

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

nightlife

Quote from: P-Motion on March 05, 2010, 09:34:40 PM
  It might not be what he thinks. With something that has been built, then different ways of working around the problem might be tried. One of them could work.
But without building one, nothing can be seen.
                                                                             Jim                           

I was thinking that if he built one, he would then see what we have been trying to tell him. You are correct that by him doing so, he may think of a way that has not been tried and just may work. All in all, it's the expirience that he needs to learn from that will help him in the future. I had to do it just as many others, which has led me to new discoveries that just may work. The build's create dreams which helps us think of new and better ways.

Rapadura

OK, I just imagined an experiment to try to clarify some things about the  V gate wheel.

This experiment involves a large neodymium magnet attached to a spring that is fixed to a wall, a magnetic ball of neodymium and a inclined track.

The large magnet will atract the magnetic ball, accelerating the ball and making the ball go up on the track.

Here is a visualization of the system before we release the magnet that is attached to the spring under tension:

Rapadura

When the ball is half its way going up on the track, we release the large magnet, and the spring under severe tension will very quickly pull the large magnet to the wall, at a large distance from the track, so there will be no more attraction between the large magnet and the ball.

Even so, I imagine, the ball, that was accelerated already, will continue its way up, until the end of the track.