Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cure diseases and more with electricity? Has anyone seen this yet?

Started by Mark69, December 07, 2009, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHead

Ok , I am still working on all the old Indian ways  which do include Dr Clark stuff as that is where she got it from as a test primer  and the electronic stuff from Beck and others as well , there is alot to cover.

jeanna

I think what you want to do is raise the frequency of your whole body. This is the reason the pap-imi works. It is why the pulsed things work. Esp the really high ones.
It has nothing to do with electrolysis. It is energy at the quantum level changing the electrons at the same level.
When you raise the frequency the junk either cannot effect you or you will be so strong the parasites or virus or bacteria will not have a chance.
It is basically what psychic healers do. They do it with THEIR frequency effecting the patient.
This is technology doing the same.
They both work. The higher the frequency the better,
If you get too high be careful not to teleport! :D

for whatever it is worth.
jeanna

IronHead

Well all I can say is that if you do this high freq stuff your need to be damn careful . There are some freqs that can really mess you up. I will stick to the natural ones that the body works in.

Yes Amigo  anyone that PMs me I will send the pdf or give a link to it.

blueplanet

Quote from: nymfe on February 01, 2010, 07:07:15 AM
In fact, it was a kind of a pap imi machine. But as blueplanet said before - I didn't  feel better after probably because of the mercury in my body.

regards nymfe

I do not have enough information about your health condition. But it seems that some of the comments given in the following article may be relevant to your situation:

"Since most people do not get ES (Electrical hypersensitivity ), even when heavily exposed to EMF, it can be presumed that there are additional factors in ES patients making them hypersensitive to EMF. Among factors that have been discussed are chemicals such as mercury from amalgam fillings and brominated flame retardants from new computers as well as psychological mechanisms, such as a Pavlovian conditioned reflex. "

http://www.el-allergi.dk/ockerman2.htm

I hope the above link can save a lot of arguments in this forum.  If it doesn't work, then here are some relevant, but less helpful reference materials:

http://www.digitalnaturopath.com/cond/C598401.html

The symptoms surrounding electrical hypersensitivity have similarities to those of amalgam-related illnesses. A study by engineer Per H�gstedt and orthodontist Dr Thomas �rtendahl at Chalmers University of Technology shows that certain VDT's cause an increase in the release of mercury from dental amalgam. This indicates mercury toxicity must be given serious consideration.

http://www.feb.se/FEB/feb_info.html

(PS. there is no evidence that ES is parasite-related.)