Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cure diseases and more with electricity? Has anyone seen this yet?

Started by Mark69, December 07, 2009, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Quote from: IronHead on February 01, 2010, 12:10:23 AM
Judge what? what the hell are you talking about ?  I have simply told you how the Beck system works.  Fuk I hate this forum!!

I think you guys hit the point. DC will form electrolysis in the body. But if you take a further look on Clark's research, her system actually gave a pulsed dc output.

In theory, a pulsed DC current will end up with pulsed plating. I presume pulse plating in the body is far more dangerous, particularly if a body has any large deposit of lead in the skeleton, nickel implants or dental mercury amalgam fillings. Have I missed anything?

( ps. I believe beck's system is okay. )

nymfe

In fact, it was a kind of a pap imi machine. But as blueplanet said before - I didn't  feel better after probably because of the mercury in my body.

regards nymfe

Mark69

Ironhead, I really appreciate your work on this!  I am sure I will have questions on how to make the device as well, so I thank you ahead of time!

Mark

amigo

IronHead,

could you please include me in the distribution of that PDF as well?

thanks.

tishatang

@Ironhead
I apologize about my last post to you.  I had no right to vent my frustrations towards you.  I need to learn not to post when I am having a bad day.  Three winters isolated in Northern China is getting to me. 
Will not happen again.

Sorry,
Tishatang